BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts
Are you saying MM resembles a horse?

...I jest of course.
I guess it depends which end you're looking at!

It's like that kid at school who sticks out his chin and says "HIT ME!"..."HIT ME AGAIN!"

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
High road is wide open. Who will be the first!

Not I says the duck!

P. S. Beavers are far superior to ducks unfortunately I do not have any videos to post at the moment to back that up.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Also, good call on the bet. Almost 70 years of riding between Stever and me and a DYL pass issue has never resulted in an issue. Not once. Not close.

That does prove that while almost everyone who thought your IQ is below 69 are proven wrong. Congrats!!!

The Ducks are the best part!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Have you seen tail of rsv4?
Not yet. Maybe once Nick gets some more miles under his belt on his as he was on my ass for 900kim's last week (sorry about the oil filler cap being loose and dirtying your bike - my bad - Sorry St. Nick as well - but it does serve you right for going too slow). Yours, never ever.

·
100% Asshole
3,390 Posts
Honestly Made Man I think you love this shit...I can't figure out why you let these guys troll you? Sucker for punishment? Maybe but me thinks you just love the drama.

There is a certain etiquette when on group rides seems to me you never got the memo. I usually ride with one or two but mostly solo as I don't play well with others, basically I'm an asshole but I know my etiquette.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Congrats Frank - 10pages for a ride thread. With ducks and Monty Python too... and embedded videos!

Epic.... too bad I missed the ride.

I waited at the Church until noon and went home.... I was a sad little duckling :(

·
Registered
18,857 Posts
www.bcpirateriders.com

Date: Aug 23,2014
Time: 9:00pm
Subj: Lillooet Run Aug 24
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'arr. Just a reminder, meet near the Westview Chevron 8:30am for tomorrow ride to
Lillooet. This will be the first ride for several of our new members ;

Wherez My Floorboardz (Ryan)
Twins on ma'twat(Mary)
Harley Jedi (David)

We'll take a cautious pace to ensure no problems. Please be ready with full tank of
gas.
-DiRTY PiRATE

<><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><>

DATE: Aug 23, 2014
Time: 9:02pm
Subj: re: Lillooet Run Aug 24
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'arr to you too. So excited, this route will be great. We anticipate little traffic
and great pavement. Mary's really gonna have a good time on her twin. (WINK WINK)

See you in the AM.
-AW

<><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><>

Date: Aug 23, 2014
Time: 9:04pm
Subj: re: Lillooet Run Aug 24
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See you then! I'll fill up with gas woot!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Date: Aug 24, 2014
Time: 8:35pm
Subj: APOLOGIES TO CLUB MEMBERS / RIDE TODAY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, so sorry about the ride today. I thought it would be great, I had no idea that
we would get held up by that guy on the white crotchrocket today. So bummed, we were
going to drag floorboards and shit. We'll try again another weekend.

Y'aaarrrrs truly,
DP.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Time: 8:45pm
Subj: re: APOLOGIES TO CLUB MEMBERS / RIDE TODAY
What the fuck was that all about? That was SHIT! I couldn't drag one floorboard
with that white bike in front of us... I know it was a sunday, and we should expect
sunday drivers... but jesus fucking christ!

Joe.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Time: 8:50pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG I can't believe that. Every time... slow in the corners, fast on the straights.
He wouldn't let us by. Could he not see 50 harleys lined up behind waiting to pass
while he weaved like he was heating his tires up going 35kph on marked 50kph bends?
Normally ma'twat is cooked.. but I never got the motor into the power band where the
vibes were right. 1500rpm all the way. LAME.
-Mary.

<><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><>

Time: 8:55pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's nothing! Did you see at the gas station? He ate all the snacks and soft drinks,
there was nothing left!!!!!!! ASSSHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

·
lover of twins
6,068 Posts
www.bcpirateriders.com

Time: 8:55pm
That's nothing! Did you see at the gas station? He ate all the snacks and soft drinks,
there was nothing left!!!!!!! ASSSHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
for the record i was not on this ride and do not have a white bike.

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
O.M.G Bandito has post of the year!!!

·
41 over!
1,261 Posts
The funniest part is that I already know you will be unable to stop yourself from a further post, even when by doing so, you simply confirm your position amongst us as what used to be known as "The Village Idiot".
As you are no longer welcome on any BCSB rides, I forwarded your application for membership to a another highly regarded motorcycle club. They asked me for a specific reference that would confirm your qualifications for membership and I directed them to this thread. Confirmation was received instantly and I wish you all the best:

Goodbye Max!

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Lol. Oh no. The horror.

I dont get to witness the cluster fuck of people coming to a stop in the oncoming lane.

What would i ever do.

Spare me.

141 - 160 of 197 Posts