BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i dont know if im allowed to do this but i just wanted to meet and see flip riders here in BCSB......
i know a few already but i know there's more than a few........

so pls..post up if you want
location and bike.............thanks:rider :rockon

zx9.......surrey

·
Stylin' and Profilin'
28 Posts
hey flipkawiguy.
i'm curious to know if there are any flip chick riders out there?

Burnaby - 2003 R6

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
My next bike is getting GP shift, its ftw. But after riding a brand spanking new 600 gixxer, its so damn easy to shift, I think it was just my old loose CBR shifter. lol.

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
How about one for Chinese riders? We can all get lost together and hold up traffic. I'll lead and I promise never to use my turn signals in traffic, or travel in excess of 88 km/h in the freeway fast lane :laughing

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Or maybe one for Austrian riders? We can all wear leaderhosen and eat rouladen while listening to umpa-pa music. :D

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
last week on racist survivor all the racial stereotypes were represented (they must script this shit)... accordingly the white guys all thought they were great and wanted to be in charge... during the challenege the mexicans worked really hard but couldnt get it together... the black guys fell apart because the challenges were to "mental" and not physical enough and the chinese team excelled because they were excellent puzzle solvers.

I'm sure that each week the challenges will continue to expoit racial stereotypes and help the media to continue to perpetuate them

-brother.... cant we all just go for a ride together?

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
last week on racist survivor all the racial stereotypes were represented (they must script this shit)... accordingly the white guys all thought they were great and wanted to be in charge... during the challenege the mexicans worked really hard but couldnt get it together... the black guys fell apart because the challenges were to "mental" and not physical enough and the chinese team excelled because they were excellent puzzle solvers.

I'm sure that each week the challenges will continue to expoit racial stereotypes and help the media to continue to perpetuate them

-brother.... cant we all just go for a ride together?
No we can't, its a celebration of their culture! Every culture in Canada celebrates and takes pride in thier culture by doing stuff like this. Its our national pride! Our multi culturalism!

Its only white people that must hang thier heads in shame and break up when they appear in groups larger then ten. :laughing

·
bonafide hedonist
208 Posts
burnbay - 06 gsxr1k
pm if you wanna ride...

don't mind the the thread jackers specially duck riding ones....

1 - 20 of 82 Posts