BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HEY ALL!!

Okay since it really didn't rain all that much...was still okay to ride...I'm posting this....

MEET: Tim Horton's Queensborough Landing
TIME: 6:30pm (to be negotiated dependin on other riders)
Destination: Local roads....depending on who posts...
EDIT: If you are a newb- or have not had experience riding in the rain...then pass on the ride...not that i'm going fast...but I would feel bad if someone goes down...

Post up people...I mean it was hardly raining today (sunday) and I wanted to ride...so if its the same for monday night...i'm riding....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
if theres no rain i should be there

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
if i can get there after work, i'm in.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Hey Martina if you take your ride up Cypress watch for popos, and the road's starting to get a lot of junk on it now too, leaves and mud and **** and stuff. There was some gravel on the second hairpin when we went up on Friday. Just a heads up - have a good ride!

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks...I'll be updatin as the day passes tomorrow....if it is downpouring its a no go...if its mild little bit of mist here and there...then i'm riding
so stay tuned

thanks Janet for the heads up...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
bah...i'm a fair weather rider...plus prison break comes on anyways...ride safe ppl!

·
Registered
416 Posts
HEY ALL!!

Okay since it really didn't rain all that much...was still okay to ride...I'm posting this....

MEET: Tim Horton's Queensborough Landing
TIME: 6:30pm (to be negotiated dependin on other riders)
Destination: Local roads....depending on who posts...
EDIT: If you are a newb- or have not had experience riding in the rain...then pass on the ride...not that i'm going fast...but I would feel bad if someone goes down...

Post up people...I mean it was hardly raining today (sunday) and I wanted to ride...so if its the same for monday night...i'm riding....

I'm in! Doesn't look like too much riding weather this week and I haven't been called back to work yet!

BUT Where is Queensborough Landing? Is that the new area south of the bridge?

My rear tire is nearly done so I promise to be careful.....

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
okay all its raining here...i have rain gear...i'll probably go to the tim hortons anyways...to see if anyone comes...we can decide from there...its going to be on and off i think...if it really down pours then its cancelled but a bit of rain here and there is not bad...maybe we'll go where the clear skies are

WTF- there are blue skies and rain - man i love livin in vancouver!! hahahaha

1 - 20 of 250 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.