BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the summer someone mentioned someone locally (BC) makes rearsets for sportbikes. Anyone have any idea who that would be? Im looking for a set for my bike and Id like to buy locally if I could. Just want some info and pricing.

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
I believe his name is Hank Visser, I've only met him once myself, but he's a regular at the track, one of the racers must have his contact info....

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Henk Visser, Arrow Machine in Port Coquitlam.

Really nice guy, very reasonably priced rearsets. He's in PoCo right near the Riverview Hospital and Morrey Nissan.

I haven't crashed mine yet but they look strong like bull. Radek got some for his gixxer 600 and his new bike, 16 way adjustable foot peg.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does he have a site? Contact info? Etc?

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Arrow Machine Works Limited
(604) 944-7211

I think Henk is out of town for the next little while, but give him a call. Rob said he has a booth at the bike show as well.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
They're sort of diagonal. If you hang a right on Como Lake after you pass the loony bin on Lougheed Highway.

If you kept on Como Lake, you would be let out on Westwood road, right near Morrey. It's sort of diagonal.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
I saw them last year at the track and they are real sweet. As a machinist Henk can make them for any bike out there be it Vintage thru 2006. A little hint about Henk. He likes his beer! Then talk price....

Here's why Henk makes his own parts. Ooopps!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts