BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have BK throw it on when they shim my needles and tune my bike on Tuesday. Color (or discolor? :D) didn't come out so well in the pic.. looks awesome in person.

I'm hoping up and down excited right now. :p

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
you find a way to make me a little more jealous everyday:laughing

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I dig it. I think its gonna look sweet.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About the same as a regular Akropovic. $800CDN ($500USD) and then got nabbed at the border for taxes at about $100.

$900CDN is about the going rate for an Akro out the door - so not that bad for what I got I don't think.

Funny thing is..

This is where my cousin lives. I didn't realize just how close to Canada he lived. But the problem is his neighbour across from him apparently has a 'button' to press if he sees any suspicious activity. He actually told me he could of just walked out, put it down on the lawn out there, and I could have driven up on a Canadian road and just picked it up...

But .. well .. I'm of age and it aint' worth the risk in my eyes.. hey I might have lost my pipe! ;)

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I think your cousin should get one of those slingshots for launching water baloons and launch stuff to you waiting on the Canadian side that way neither of you crossed the border carrying anything..................Ok maybe not but it sure would be funny to witness.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
So Adam how does it sound ? nice day to get it done....post pictures of how it looks on the bike ? did you have to get the passenger pegs removed ?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope, passenger pegs stay put.

Haven't heard it yet, but it's on now, the bike is getting some needle work done.. I'll have it home tonite.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
If you weren't the owner of this site (and if I didn't fear banishment), I'd be giving it to you right now with both barrels:2guns .......you make me sick:itchyscra :laughing .

Sweet deal, can't wait to see and hear it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts