BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
YAMAHA GIRLS
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:flashy

LOOKING FOR A JOB?? HEY IT'S HEIDI FROM GA CHECKPOINT YAMAHA IN PORT MOODY. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW PARTS PERSON. SOMEONE WHO IS HAS KNOWLEADGE ON A WIDE RANGE OF MOTORCYCLES ATV'S OUTBOARDS AND IS GOOD WITH PEOPLE AND IS WILLING TO WORK WITH ME AND SARAH!!:coffee IF YOU THINK YOU COULD HANDEL THIS DROP OFF A RESUME. OUR HOURS OUR 9-5:30 TUESDAY -SATURDAY, GOOD PAY AND BENIFITS, NOT TO FORGET GREAT YOU GET STAFF PRICES ON EVERYTHING IN THE STORE!!

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Heidi, good luck in the search. I assume this is a full-time position?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
If you weren't yelling at me, I'd consider the job. :D

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Yeah, if it's $30 an hour, count me in. I also need health benefits, and a pension. ;)

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Yeah, if it's $30 an hour, count me in. I also need health benefits, and a pension. ;)
hahahahaha Jason your incourageable but very good points. yeah i'd need health benefits and pension also!!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
it's ok. i'm kinda hard of hearing so i was glad you turned up the volume!! :):):)

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Checkpoint please post some pics of the work environment -- you and your colleagues, a friendly work environment is very important to me :)

Cory

1 - 20 of 20 Posts