BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
There was another bike up there, and F4i with a very similar scenario. The bike was only $1400 too, for a 2001 or something.
I can't find the posting now so maybe they were banned and maybe this is the same person trying again?

Ryan

·
just enjoying the ride...
148 Posts
Scammer

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...carefully scripted...identity/contact left out.....This looks almost identical to a character who wrote me regarding a bike I had for sale. Bike was posted here & at Buy/Sell site. Claimed to have recently moved to Ireland, several emails in wanted my account numbers to transfer funds... word "caravan" caught my eye in his script....
Regards ~ Daniel

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Yeah, 'CARAVAN' was a tipper for me too on how it might be a scam listing. 1 PM and you'll find out the seller is in the UK and wants to do a very generous wire transfer.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
Buy it Coolio. Ask him to show up with the bike and make sure you come with several volunteers from BCSB, the 6'4" 250lbs volunteers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The MILES in the posting gives it away. How often do you see bikes listed with mileage in MILES? Especially in Canada

R

·
0 Posts
if you contact the person, they live in BC, their vin checks out...you just got a bike thats worth 10000 for 2500. If you aren't stupid, it doenst hurt to check it out.

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
Coolio do you ride accross willingdon and deer lake every morning (by the high school) to BCIT?

I see a ZX rider every day reving the piss out of his bike to get in front of the cars b4 the merging lane.

D

·
0 Posts
REVELATIONS said:
Coolio do you ride accross willingdon and deer lake every morning (by the high school) to BCIT?

I see a ZX rider every day reving the piss out of his bike to get in front of the cars b4 the merging lane.
that's me, but it's a gixxer 1000 stuck in first gear :D

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
^ I think I saw you once, but that was back when I was with the city, and at around 7am (not at 830am)

I thought you head west?

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
REVELATIONS said:

Yep, that should be me. Do you go to BCIT too? You drive because I don't notice you?

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
Yes I do go to BCIT and no, I park by the highschool and walk extra 5 min.

I refuse to give impark any more money.

You have a white helmet with some purple on it? I dont get to see a whole lot since youre usually going so fast across willingdon.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm..My bike is silver and black. My helmet is mostly yellow. Maybe that's not me but I'm around there at 8:25.

D

·
0 Posts
REVELATIONS said:
^ I think I saw you once, but that was back when I was with the city, and at around 7am (not at 830am)

I thought you head west?
no, i head east for the office. if i am going downtown straight from the house, i still go north on willingdon to the highway.

7 am might be a bit too early for me. i am still counting sheep at that time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts