BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking for a good fair price place to buy my first set of gears in Vancouver, anyone know any place? I'm mainly looking for back protectors, Suzuki leather jackets, shoes etc.

Thanks

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
You could try one of the site sponsors like www.baysideperformance.com If you don't see what you want to get then ask them and they can probably order it for you.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
If you looking to get the best prices in clothing & accessories, see Aaron at Modern (commercail Drive). Not the best customer service/rep out there but he is very willing to negotiate if you bring cash.

As for myself, I prefer to deal with Carter Honda Granville Island. Lori and Rosalie will take care of you.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
mikeelliot said:
314racing.com

Darren is a great guy, usually blow out prices.

American or Canadian? Just had a look at his site and the prices are very good.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
flowrider said:
American or Canadian? Just had a look at his site and the prices are very good.
Its american, but when its all said and done, its way cheaper still!

Email him, he can get basically anything!

Darrins (314racing.com) prices beat Newenough.com by a couple hundered bucks when I bought my Astars 1-pce suit from him.

·
Dr Tung
558 Posts
I have dealt with Newenough last year...until they stopped INTL shipment..but are up and running again. I just bought a Jacket for my wife. They have very good customer service.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wotanchan said:
Hi, looking for a good fair price place to buy my first set of gears in Vancouver, anyone know any place? I'm mainly looking for back protectors, Suzuki leather jackets, shoes etc.

Thanks

I've got a teknic lightning jacket and gloves for sale, almost new in perfect condition. if this is the colours your looking for let me know and shoot me an offer.. ive sold my red bike so im now looking to match my new bike..

[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts