BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I'm on the look out for another bike. I'm hoping to get an F2 or F3, maybe a ZX6 or 7 for the track.
Anybody know of one out there? Let me know, Thanks:)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Im gonna move this to the buy and sell section may have better luck there, no one likes to visit my forum:)

but have you checked to WMRRA and the OMRRA websites, there classifieds usually have lots of race bikes but as our dollar sucks it may not be as economical

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link Human. I've sent emails to a couple of the people's ads. I guess I'll just wait to see if they're still available.

·
Registered
725 Posts
i forgot to mention, you can try emailing the guys at over the top in kelowna ( i think) i also think Ph Q2 is associated with them

they have writeoff bikes, and turn them into race bikes, they have a f4is and r6 at the bike show with race glass painted anyway you like for a decent price,

here is the site http://www.overthetop.ca

you may want to PM Ph Q2 he has lots of info and is a good source of knowledge

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got what you need

Well I think so anyway. Speedygirl, I emailed you yesterday but I don't know if it went thru. I've got a '97 GSXR600 fully race prepped, well sorted package with TONS of spares. If you want to race - spares are your friend. Let me know if you are interested and I can make a list of spare parts and give you some more details on the bike.
Later

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am looking to get $8500 OBO for everything. I know that sounds like alot, but if you saw the amount of spares it would seem reasonable. I am selling because I thought I could handle only racing and not street riding, but alas it drove me crazy last season not being able to street ride. This one is streetable but I want a torquey street bike (GSxR1000, R1) because I am getting old and don't want to shift all the time on the street. Sorry about the long story.
Later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts