BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just got my first bike and looking for people to ride with, as i dont know too many people with bikes.
ive got a 05 cbr 600rr.
im usaually out everyday after 4 and on weekends.

pm me if u want to know more

·
Registered
856 Posts
Welcome,

Every Thursday, 5:30 PM, from the parking lot of Leading Edge Motorsports a group usually meets, rides, eats. :flashy

·
Merbear
3 Posts
hey just got my first bike and looking for people to ride with, as i dont know too many people with bikes.
ive got a 05 cbr 600rr.

pm me if u want to know more

I got mine this month as well and love it!! I like speed and love to meet new people, anyone interested in random rides, PM me

·
Registered
27 Posts
ive got a 05 cbr 600rr.
Im down for rideing but I don't go too hard yet, don't wanna drop my beautiful 2010 Hyosung. Would be worse then dropping a girlfriend off the tiny back seat.

·
BC Riders.net
1,061 Posts
my beautiful 2010 Hyosung.
How do you like the Hyosung? You don't see, or here about them a lot. Even at Schultz (the official dealer, where you probably bought the bike too) they didn't have much. I liked the looks of the 600 the first time I saw one in real.

·
BC Riders.net
1,061 Posts
Hey howattzer, I had to laugh at your avatar, that's exactly what happened to me a couple times at Mission Raceway last year, a motard that went around me, on the outside, in the corners. :eek

·
Its my first time..Gentle
8 Posts
Isn't hyosung chinese for sandy vaginas or balls should drop soon?
How do you like the Hyosung? You don't see, or here about them a lot. Even at Schultz (the official dealer, where you probably bought the bike too) they didn't have much. I liked the looks of the 600 the first time I saw one in real.

·
BC Riders.net
1,061 Posts
Isn't hyosung chinese for sandy vaginas or balls should drop soon?
No, it means: Everybody has the right to be proud if their bike, even if it is a '07 GSX-R 750 :evilgrin.

·
Its my first time..Gentle
8 Posts
Ha I'm just joking anything on 2 wheels is cool, getting kinda boardof street trading my. Bike in on a set of dirties anyone needs gear let me know! 2 icon helmets joerocket leathers sidi boots icon gixxer gurl jacket and an icon hooligan mesh jacket 250 851 1847

·
Registered
328 Posts
To all the Newbie riders as we call them. We are meeting at Leading Edge Motor Sports every Thursday at 5:30 and leaving hopefully by 6:00. The rides will hopefully be predetermined before we leave but can also change at the last minute depending on weather. We welcome all riders fast, slow and anything in between. We always have a leader and a sweeper that hangs at the back to make sure everyone makes it home on two wheels and not in the back of 4. The only thing we say is ride your own ride and do not try to keep up to the fast people as you could get hurt if your not experienced enough.
With this being said happy riding to everyone and we will see you all soon.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good to see so many Kamloopsians on here.... I'm also a newbie to the street and looking for people to ride with. I've ridden dirt for years but picked up a 2010 Ducati monster 696 this winter and have been getting out whenever possible.

Anyway...the Thursday night rides sound like fun and I'll also drop a message to the people looking for riders when I get out for a ride.

P.S., Anyone that rides dirt and that wants to hit up some singletrack feel free to drop me a line also. I ride Greenstone/Duffy, Ink, Chuwels, Noble, etc...etc...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ill try to get myself out to one of these too. Bought my first bike (2000 VTR1000) in April and I want to start going for some bigger rides.

·
Like apricot but bigger
678 Posts
Hi My names Peaches and I like speed, butter chicken, vodka, latte's and long walks on the beach.

·
Like apricot but bigger
678 Posts
I'm so close to it I can taste it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts