BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some people that are better at whacking then I am to show me a few things...:rockon

I hear there are pleanty of places to ride dirtbikes fairly close to vancouver...:)

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
theresa 24 hr at the tailings pond next weekend,after that iam open to riding anytime if the bikes survives :) go to the fvdra site they have places listed as well.

·
Ya, whatever.
669 Posts
theresa 24 hr at the tailings pond next weekend,after that iam open to riding anytime if the bikes survives :) go to the fvdra site they have places listed as well.
If you go there you will learn how much nicer a smaller bike would be. That's what I learned yesterday riding the course. The XR loves the big open logging roads though

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Just looking for some people that are better at whacking then I am to show me a few things...:rockon

I hear there are pleanty of places to ride dirtbikes fairly close to vancouver...:)
Keep an eye out for a post from Bill at 5th gear....very soon he will start goin dirt bikin....or check in with him for rentals....or get a group together and if i am free for that weekend I would take you for a great ride up at Hope.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah but we all need our alone (spiritual) time....

G

·
you wana go wackin??? lets see how your right hand is for getting you off? there is a ride on sunday at herrling....cum out and do some grroup wackin with the best of them...there will be girls to show you how they do it....

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Agreed.

you wana go wackin??? lets see how your right hand is for getting you off? there is a ride on sunday at herrling....cum out and do some grroup wackin with the best of them...there will be girls to show you how they do it....

G

·
Going whacking? Count me in

Me and a couple of buddies are always up to go for a ride. If your trying to gather a group together hang on to my e-mail and let me know about the ride and we'll join you and whoever else is going.

Steve
RMZ 450

1 - 11 of 11 Posts