BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

2401 - 2420 of 2455 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
pfft! who's hibernating? I'm freezing my ass off! Took my tard up to cypress ski area friday afternoon for my other full time job as a snowplow operator (I thought I was picking up a part time job to keep me out of trouble and to fund my SM. turns out it snows a lot up there!) My boss thought I must be stupid- I told him that I'm not stupid but there's a very good possibility that I'm an idiot.... :knife

·
Ridin Dirty
5,011 Posts
Supposed to get pretty nice this week, figured some fair weather boys would start getting the itch...... :alien

@ aranay.... ride your SM to your snowplow job at cypress?.... good on ya!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Haha what's a little cold and snow... After a 17 hour work day

·
Banned
382 Posts
Just picked up a husky 630sms, rippin in up on the island..theres a few of us goin for a rip on Saturday in Victoria...posted on IR. Love the sumo, should have bought one a long time ago! Brrrrraaaaaappp!

·
casually outrageous
169 Posts
Bike is still insured... went for a rip today in the sunshine. Backroads in Langley were wet so I went to North Burnaby and lofted a few wheelies.

·
Registered
39 Posts
just picked up my first bike 2011 sm511 husky I've only got my permit which expires in a month
looking for some one that could help out and some buddies I live in Langley thanks

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Rewrite your "learners" or is it a Novice licence?

·
Registered
39 Posts
havnt done the skills test yet its the permit or first stage of the class 6 licensing I'm just going to save up for schooling through UFV found out its tax a write off there. I'll prolly have to rewrite it anyways.. it's only 15$ and I need to buy some gear still

·
Registered
192 Posts
Bikes insured.

Was thinking of a short rip tonight.

Leave Poco around 9ish, take the scenic route ;) to joe's grab a coffee. Head home with a different scenic route.

Any takers?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Bikes insured.

Was thinking of a short rip tonight.

Leave Poco around 9ish, take the scenic route ;) to joe's grab a coffee. Head home with a different scenic route.

Any takers?
be careful. two radar traps on the bypass, and lots of popo out everywhere tonight.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Benefit of sumo is you stay off the beaten track ;) no officers there. just the occasional security guard lol

Good to be back on the bike :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
oh man! so frickin tempting but my base gasket decided to bite the big one.

2401 - 2420 of 2455 Posts