BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2455 Posts

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
WILD FX said:
I am home from work now.. gata eat do an oil change and I am good to go ..
who else ?
I just got home from dirt riddin and had a wee nap. I'm going in my shop to dial in my headlights and will be back on here to see waz up. Let us know were to meat up.
:evilgrin

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
well I tride to have a short sleep and I just got up :rolleyes
I am goin out any way ... :tredmill

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have a loop set up for a possible chapter issue.

We have to see when and who is available for a crazy loop session. Some of you have been on it with me in the past, like Kev and his cousin but it was a good two years ago and we have made lots of new super retarded friends :drinkbeer so let's get it on. Daytime prefered as the bends are tight :evilgrin

·
Registered
152 Posts
im still working on the burnaby heights loop, nice offroad section, having some trouble checking the whole thing out with ppl yelling and throwing stuff at me and all

·
Registered
152 Posts
not during light hours anyway, loop would be good for a one run thing, the dirt section is pretty cool, close to the water off burnaby heights

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Today, Sunday Aug 28th, SupermoTo chapter.

FastbyFerreira said:
We have to see when and who is available for a crazy loop session. Some of you have been on it with me in the past, like Kev and his cousin but it was a good two years ago and we have made lots of new super retarded friends :drinkbeer so let's get it on. Daytime prefered as the bends are tight :evilgrin

Who's up for a daytime rip on this magic loop? Lets get together early afternoon??? :thumbup

·
Ibiza (never again)......
375 Posts
looks like we'll be goin to church early this weekend....

Saturday morning it is

heh heh heh:evilgrin

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
once again I am getting hosed !!!!
Fuckin new motor was to be here last week and still nadda ....

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
gasman said:
What's morning for you? For me, morning means 6:30am... I have not yet had a chance to get to the "Secret Squirel Location", but I'm pretty sure I can find it. Hopefully the weather man doesn't bone us.

Well Gas, @ 6:30 I'm rotating after my first piss but I'm thinking maybe 10,
the roads are slick any earlier than that in that area anyway, bigtime...:eek:

·
Ibiza (never again)......
375 Posts
first rotation

just finished my first rotation and I sure hope that was a piss..... the bed is warm in any event......
Listen for BBRRAAAAAPPPPPP down Lougheed around 10ish.:rockon

21 - 40 of 2455 Posts