BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2455 Posts

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
ya I did that ... Mike got it for me so its at his house now .... The 06 motor is on its way so time to beat on this one :evilgrin

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
Well now we talking. However, I start work tonight at 4:30pm. But, it shouldn't be a long night. I would be up for a rip after if you are in? One problem is that I don't have an exact finish time. I am pretty sure though I would not go past 9:00pm.
If you like we could start another urban asault rip similar to the one Bill, Alex and myself went on the other night. It's pretty fun. I am pretty sure Alex would be in again.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Oh you know im in. That last ride was my first taste of urban assault and ive been itching for another one. So lets get this one going tonite.

·
Ibiza (never again)......
375 Posts
Hooooooligans!!!!!

Phuck. And I have to go to the Island for the weekend. Give-er for me lads.:rockon

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Re: Fw: 530 motor

No problem, I just don't want you to get upset because the bike wasn't set
up. I was waiting for your E mail first to say yes I want the bike to go
riding so I could make the time to do the clutch for you.
Tks Dan
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: 530 motor

> Ok sorry I assumed with the time passed that you would have put it back to
> stock ... I will get Mike to haul it back to do that? ...
> I did call Tony Before the bike was picked up and asked him if that was ok
> and he said sure .. I talked with him over 12 min ... and I told him Mike
> would pick up the bike in the afternoon and if that was ok .. He said yes
> ... My wife understood what I said to him as she was sitting right beside
> me .. And her english is not even that good ... Mike got there to pick up
> the bike and Tony asked him what he was doing there ?
> So Mike called me and I talked to Tony and told him of your email to me
> again ...and he was still not sure what was going on .... so I thought
> your communication with Tony was on par? ... But Tony said to me he
> misunderstood me from our conversation before and got the Idea that Mike
> was to come to pick up the bike when the new motor was put in .. My bad
> for assuming that Tony knew what was going on I guess
>
>
> Re: Fw: 530 motor

It is probably better to get the bike back, I can get to the bike on
Saturday.If not early next week.
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: 530 motor

> No I dont expect any better from this motor ..
> Do you want the bike back or me just to check it ?
>
>

So I cant go ..!!! FAK !!!

·
388 Posts
ITS ON! Gaston's warehouse @ 9:30.

If you don't know where that is call me (Darrell) 604-253-4480 and i'll give you directions. I hope a few people can make it.

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
That shit is always a cool adventure. The fact that no one really knows what is on the other end of the stair trail ads to the exitement. Those rides are like doing a the back woods trail adventure, only you are ripping it through the city. Nice work on the stair climbs there Allen.

Hey D, what was up with that car load of chicks that were yip'n and hoot'n when we were down down? Did you know them, it seemed like they had a lot to say. Not that I could hear a word of it.

·
388 Posts
gasman said:
That shit is always a cool adventure. The fact that no one really knows what is on the other end of the stair trail ads to the exitement. Those rides are like doing a the back woods trail adventure, only you are ripping it through the city. Nice work on the stair climbs there Allen.

Hey D, what was up with that car load of chicks that were yip'n and hoot'n when we were down down? Did you know them, it seemed like they had a lot to say. Not that I could hear a word of it.
nah i don't know them, but i think its pretty safe to say since we were all on motards they obviously were trying to offer us sex.

·
Registered
269 Posts
All my buddies laugh at me when i roll up in my motard. There like what the fack are you rolling around in a dirtbike for. lol. Whatever they dont know the fun there missing. We gotta get more motards out for the next ride. If you guys are free Monday evening post up. The weather might not be bad on Monday.

·
0 Posts
I'm ready to go

I will be ready to hit the street at 5:30 tody at the latest if anyone is up for a ride. I'm in east van but I'm ready to ride anywere. Call or email. [email protected] , 604-215-7003.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Jay, I almost have my bike back on the road...Sorry for not keeping in touch, we have both been busy. Only a few more weeks of Ed...

Maybe this weekend I'd be up for a ride.

81 - 100 of 2455 Posts