BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Permanently Out to Lunch
346 Posts
CKNW is getting ready to go to a live news conference with Dave Nonis. Nonis is expected to make the announcement.

·
Permanently Out to Lunch
346 Posts
They just announced it. Crawford is gone.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Why does everyone care so much?

·
Permanently Out to Lunch
346 Posts
SpideRider said:
Why does everyone care so much?
Besides bikes, hockey is a passion of mine. I like playing it (play both ice and roller) and I like watching it.

Besides, it's like a male soap opera.:laughing

·
Permanently Out to Lunch
346 Posts
doug said:
quinn fired, crawford fired...
coach trade?
Won't happen. The current owners fired Quinn. Might be able to get him back in the President spot. There's an opening there.

There was talk that Brent Sutter (Coach for team Canada) was in Vancouver today.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I won't miss his scratchy voice on the telly.

I always mimic him for my wife and its getting old. She is so happy he got canned.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Im glad hes gone. I think hes a good coach just not for our team. He juggles lines too much and ruins our chemistry. How can people bitch at our first line when they dont even play together. Any team that plays the trap on us just works us, hes got no answer.

And to the people who said trade Naslund and get Quinn.... You two need to pull your head out of your arses. Quinn is a friggin idiot. We are still making up for all the crap he caused. Naslund was injured all year. Hes the man, its not his fault.

D

·
0 Posts
kgb, it was actually sportscasters that made the comment that quinn could come back to vancouver. so please, vent at the tv.

·
Registered
193 Posts
doug said:
kgb, it was actually sportscasters that made the comment that quinn could come back to vancouver. so please, vent at the tv.

But your so much closer than the tv. I just hate Quinn with a passion.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Crawford is one of the better coaches out there but unfortunately, he's not as effective here anymore. Like the cougar with the boytoy after a year said, "It's time for a change." :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts