BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the new Benelli Tre 900 rs is one sexa mutha.

I got a question for Forza Crono...when can I see one os the sexy machines in person, and find out all I need to know. price, warranty, servicing, parts availability etc.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
the new one looks an awful lot like the old one. it hasn't changed much since it's debut in '99

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Benelli doesn't have the Ducati or even the MV status yet .Both these brands have won many world titles over 30 plus years. They will get there but they don't have that status symbol quality yet.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Milli Benelli...the new singing duo out of Amsterdam!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
i was reading they were bought buy a huge company out of china,interesting to see what happens to them.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
I think the new Benelli Tre 900 rs is one sexa mutha.

I got a question for Forza Crono...when can I see one os the sexy machines in person, and find out all I need to know. price, warranty, servicing, parts availability etc.

Cory, the older model we saw at Forza Crono this spring seemed to have very nice build quality, but I would be concerned about parts, servicing and resale value - not to mention the lack of any dealer network/support if you were touring. If I was looking for an Italian bike, I would stick with the Duc for now.

Having said that, if they were doing a demo day for the Tre, I would of course need to see how it rides... :laughing

I wonder if they will have the new model at the Bike Show in January ??

·
Registered
542 Posts
proton sold back their muti million dollar intrests to mv for one dollar.the quote i read was they (mv agusta) would have to sell 40,000 units instead of the 7,000 to become profitable.italian bikes have always marched to a different drummer,thats why i find the china takeover interesting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts