BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
No ferrai needed here..
a house with a big garage/shop filled with bikes and projects. I wouldn't quit work tho.. I'd make em fire me. "Go load that truck", nah get somebody else i'm on a break...lol.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Buy a Fod F-650...just cause.

Start a NASCAR team.

Race motorcycles/cars/whatever the hell I can for a living.

Tell everybody im still gonna work, hahahaha

·
Registered
701 Posts
Start up a charity that no one knows about, which caters to a certain lottery winners needs... then tell the media "I'm giving it all to charity".

The charity would then buy me some more girlfriends, and maybe a girlfriend for my girlfriend. I'm thinkin' a chrome Ferrari too, with a bumper sticker that says 'Money can't buy taste, but it can buy me this chrome Ferrari BITCHES!'

One day........

D

·
0 Posts
i'd be getting a few of these... 1 for racing, 1 backup, and 1 for training.

should only cost about $175000. the rest of the loot would be spent travelling the world racing them.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
cosworth said:
With only 200 made in the 80's, and engines lasting for about 6-8 hours of racing :rockon . 600HP out of a 2.1L engine :bowdown . Accelerates to 100kph i n about 2 seconds :eek . Too bad Ford canned their WRC team :(.
The only problem with your plan would be finding new engines :laughing

I'd go for that early 80's AUDI COUP GT they have in AUDI mesium in Germany :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
i'd buy a carribian island, build a couple dirt and street tracks ..... instant new vacation destination.

or get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally drunk :rockon

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I wouldn't do anything.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
I'd spend the first million perfecting kinks I didn't even know I had........

·
I make grown adults cry!
344 Posts
Any pack of mooks can dream of things that they'd buy if they won the lottery. I realized that the real fun is thinking of what you wouldn't buy ever again. For example, an alarm clock. In fact, any kind of time keeping device. I'm rich, I get there when I get there and screw you if you don't like it. You'll wait bitch, 'cause I gots millions.

Or a bus ticket. I would never buy any kind of mass transportation ticket ever again.

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
doug said:
i'd be getting a few of these... 1 for racing, 1 backup, and 1 for training.

should only cost about $175000. the rest of the loot would be spent travelling the world racing them.
Aussie 18's heh?! I'm oldschool and race 505's...I think I'd start with a brand new carbon hull to build up my ultimate bag boat 505...it shall be named MO MONEY!

As for everything else...build the dream home with a garage that will dwarf the house containing hoists and full sets of Snap-On tools (just b/c) for working on ANYTHING. Followed by a whole number of projects - bikes, cars etc. Outside the house and garage, will be my private dock with a DHC-2 Beaver on floats awaiting me. The remaining cash will be dumped into investments and I will live from the interest! It's going to be a great life!!

Pete

1 - 20 of 41 Posts