BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CrazyAssFlip
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
men's Joe Rocket (Meteor) Ballistic series jacket. Medium size, blue/black, kevlar, comes w/ armor padding and used only for one season. asking $130 obo.
:rider
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
is there anything about the condition i would want to know about (tears, broken zippers or anything)?
 

·
CrazyAssFlip
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blazinr6 said:
is there anything about the condition i would want to know about (tears, broken zippers or anything)?
nuttin mang! it looks brand new
 

·
Avatar wtd.Inquire within
Joined
·
126 Posts
I have a jacket that is size 46. I'm guessing that's on the large side, but if you jacket is still available I'm interested.

Cyrus
 

·
CrazyAssFlip
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GSninja said:
I have a jacket that is size 46. I'm guessing that's on the large side, but if you jacket is still available I'm interested.

Cyrus
yup still available, not sure about the size #s, i tried looking for it but all I find is medium but yeah, let me know when u wanna look @ it:D
 

·
Just Another Enthusiast
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
My JR jacket is also a medium, so if anyone has seen me then you have seen my jacket. It fits me well, and I am 6' and 170lbs. I have enough room to wear a fleece underneath, but then the fit gets a little snug. I am not sure if that helps anyone, but I thought I would try. :)
 

·
CrazyAssFlip
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vrecksler said:
My JR jacket is also a medium, so if anyone has seen me then you have seen my jacket. It fits me well, and I am 6' and 170lbs. I have enough room to wear a fleece underneath, but then the fit gets a little snug. I am not sure if that helps anyone, but I thought I would try. :)
well said, thanks!:D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top