BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just having some fun today playing with stickers. I thought it would be interesting to get away from all motorbike brand stickers, so I've got mtb, snowboard, etc.. pastered on the side of this guy. I just realized I forgot to take out the rear view mirrors lol, oh well I'm to tired now. this started out as a stock r6 pic I found, just makes me want to start planning out a custom paint job :D

-arai-

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
nice!... white wheels would be a bitch to clean

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I'm aware, my last bike was a blue/white gsxr-600, they still look sweet though, I was playing around with a couple colors

-arai-

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
your pretty good with the photoshop, can you do me a favour?

i just wanna see what this bike would look like with matching yellow spokes

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for the quick job but its late and I just got back from watching one of the worst movies I've ever seen

-arai-

oh ya your welcome :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I like it, but I think maybe it might look a bit better with more yellow on the front fender.:D

I still don't know how you guys do that stuff.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, this kind of stuff is easy. Sitting with a client to figure out exactly how they want a cg element to look is a little harder ;)
just to show you some of the stuff I do, here's a typhoon I put together a couple months back, still only around 60% done but I always have a hard time finishing a project and jump to the next one a little early :D

-arai-

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Woh man, that's pretty sweet.

Now if you could just do a CGI commerical for BCSB with modeled Superbikes whipping through a city for 30 seconds or so, that'd be great. :evilgrin

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
absolutdm said:
Woh man, that's pretty sweet.

Now if you could just do a CGI commerical for BCSB with modeled Superbikes whipping through a city for 30 seconds or so, that'd be great. :evilgrin
I'm in the slow process of modelling my gixxer plus a rider in max for a school project of mine :) I was gonna have the bike go around on a track, but was thinking of changing it to city streets..... I still have to finish storyboarding the whole thing out though....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
adsolutedm: ya thats sweet, when I make these things I want to start actually decalling them up.

alphaq, I used to work for them a couple years back, then I made games for awhile, now I do 3d for tv and movies, you can check out our demoreel at

highres_30mb

low res_15 mb

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
thanks again aria.... that pic has got me thinking about doing some powder coating

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't put together my own stuff in awhile, plus a lot of it is still under nda (its still secret) . I'll make sure to tell you guys to turn on the tv and watch for a shot when the stuff I'm working on is done.

-arai-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.