BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just having some fun today playing with stickers. I thought it would be interesting to get away from all motorbike brand stickers, so I've got mtb, snowboard, etc.. pastered on the side of this guy. I just realized I forgot to take out the rear view mirrors lol, oh well I'm to tired now. this started out as a stock r6 pic I found, just makes me want to start planning out a custom paint job :D

-arai-

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
nice!... white wheels would be a bitch to clean

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I'm aware, my last bike was a blue/white gsxr-600, they still look sweet though, I was playing around with a couple colors

-arai-

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
your pretty good with the photoshop, can you do me a favour?

i just wanna see what this bike would look like with matching yellow spokes

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
oh ya THANKS!!!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Hey that looks pretty good Arai.. I've thought of stickering my bike up as well.. probably removing the stock stickers in the process..

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for the quick job but its late and I just got back from watching one of the worst movies I've ever seen

-arai-

oh ya your welcome :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I like it, but I think maybe it might look a bit better with more yellow on the front fender.:D

I still don't know how you guys do that stuff.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, this kind of stuff is easy. Sitting with a client to figure out exactly how they want a cg element to look is a little harder ;)
just to show you some of the stuff I do, here's a typhoon I put together a couple months back, still only around 60% done but I always have a hard time finishing a project and jump to the next one a little early :D

-arai-

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Woh man, that's pretty sweet.

Now if you could just do a CGI commerical for BCSB with modeled Superbikes whipping through a city for 30 seconds or so, that'd be great. :evilgrin

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
yellow wheels SUCK !!
hahahahaha
it's so easy to tell it's dirty and it's hard to reach into the spots on the front wheel cause the brake rotors block it.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
absolutdm said:
Woh man, that's pretty sweet.

Now if you could just do a CGI commerical for BCSB with modeled Superbikes whipping through a city for 30 seconds or so, that'd be great. :evilgrin
I'm in the slow process of modelling my gixxer plus a rider in max for a school project of mine :) I was gonna have the bike go around on a track, but was thinking of changing it to city streets..... I still have to finish storyboarding the whole thing out though....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
adsolutedm: ya thats sweet, when I make these things I want to start actually decalling them up.

alphaq, I used to work for them a couple years back, then I made games for awhile, now I do 3d for tv and movies, you can check out our demoreel at

highres_30mb

low res_15 mb

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
thanks again aria.... that pic has got me thinking about doing some powder coating

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't put together my own stuff in awhile, plus a lot of it is still under nda (its still secret) . I'll make sure to tell you guys to turn on the tv and watch for a shot when the stuff I'm working on is done.

-arai-

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
nice demo...you job looks like fun

1 - 20 of 22 Posts