BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up to going to WRock for a quick coffee run after work. I'm off at 4pm and can leave right after. I don't think it should rain until later tonight.

atom

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
atomlowe said:
Anyone up to going to WRock for a quick coffee run after work. I'm off at 4pm and can leave right after. I don't think it should rain until later tonight.

atom
i'm down, i'm off school at around 3:30-4pm. Where we gonna meet?

ps, it's soooooooo hot today :) :) spring baby :) :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
yeah I went for a lunch ride, it was pretty nice out there. :D I dont get off till 5 and would have to fight through downtown traffic so I dont think I can make it.

-arai-

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
wadda talkin about, you can meet us at whitewock :) :) come on, I know you wanna go heheheheehehe :) you can skip all the traffic by taking the tunnel (it has a hov lane) :) time to abuse the power of bikes and use the hov lane, it's worth the experience alone burning by all the lineups looking at all the angry road rage workers hehehe :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm on Annacis. You come across the Alex right......How about the the street across from the scale on Nordel. Instead of turning right into the scale, turn left onto that short street. About 4:30pm okay?

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CG....let me know if you'd like to go downtown instead. Maybe out to kits or something. Arai.....you in for something like that?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
atomlowe said:
CG....let me know if you'd like to go downtown instead. Maybe out to kits or something. Arai.....you in for something like that?
downtown is fine by me.... post a meeting place, i'll watch the board.

on another note, i'm the new post whore leader hehehehe :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll wait on arai to see if he's down with it.

Canadian_Gixxer said:

downtown is fine by me.... post a meeting place, i'll watch the board.

on another note, i'm the new post whore leader hehehehe :)
Now if I were to delete a crap load of threads in this forum.....I bet you'd loss maybe 50 posts or so.....:evilgrin .

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I can fix your post-whore status. :D

I may come with the wife, but I'd prefer to stay the HELL OUT OF DOWNTOWN on a Friday.

I'll check back later this afternoon (or all afternoon).. :p

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Sounds good then....

man, I gotta break out the leathers, i'm starting to bake in my tourmaster suit....

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
arai jump offline so......

CG, Adam....what do ya say......WRock. CG, I'll meet you across the street from the scales? Adam, where do you want to meet? Is the wife working?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Ya, wife is working.

Arai should come, he needs to stop thinking of himself and maybe consider other peoples needs. :eek :p

Wifes off at 5pm. Still have to see if we have 'plans' this evening. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
im close to downtown right now..
i wouldn't mind going for an hour or two ride...
i dunno my way around the alex fraser area...
anyone willling to meet around downtown area and then head down to white rock?
-d

·
Registered
634 Posts
sorry, had clients to deal with. You guys are going down to whiterock now? I suppose I could try and meet you there, might mean I have to go fast to catch up :D

-arai-

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
arai said:
sorry, had clients to deal with. You guys are going down to whiterock now? I suppose I could try and meet you there, might mean I have to go fast to catch up :D

-arai-
Thats why they built the HOV lanes;)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AlphaQ said:
im close to downtown right now..
i wouldn't mind going for an hour or two ride...
i dunno my way around the alex fraser area...
anyone willling to meet around downtown area and then head down to white rock?
-d
CG at school right now in Bby......CG?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I 've got downtown blinders :) so could anyone post the best way to get down there?

-arai-

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
arai said:
I 've got downtown blinders :) so could anyone post the best way to get down there?

-arai-
I think that Oak street may be the best then straight out to WRock.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Arai, I'm not 100% sure where downtown you are, but it shouldn't matter too much. I would go over the Burrard St. Bridge, turn left on 16th, and right onto Granville. Go down Granville till you hit 60thish (or you can keep going to 70th with the 7-11).. the 60thish light has a left turning light and will take you over to Oak. Turn right on Oak (there will be traffic backed up here for sure, but it moved along decently), and giddyup all the way down to White Rock.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
arai where are you right now?
im @ work on broadway & granville till 5pm..
do you want to meet up and then go to whiterock?
-d

1 - 20 of 34 Posts