BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be up for riding maybe out to Harrison or somewhere else that is relatively outside of the city. I can meet some people at the Starbucks downtown if they want to go or if the weather is looking crappy we could do it on Sunday morning.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I can organize it...I think I know the route but I cant remember the name of one of the turnoffs, but should be able to find it.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
rusty360 said:
Ya I can organize it...I think I know the route but I cant remember the name of one of the turnoffs, but should be able to find it.
just follow the signs, thats what I do when I dont know where the hell i'm going :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok actually we are going to meet in West Van now in an hour or so....if anyone along the route wants to meet then let me know soon where you'll be. CDN Gixxer let me know where you will be

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
which way are you guys going to be coming from? i'll meet you guys somewhere out of downtown....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Along Hwy 1 to that exit before Port Mann bridge..then those backroads from there

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If that is what its called ...ya...I think it goes through Port Moody and all that other stuff..like Po Co??

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
ok sounds good. I can meet you guys at the Willingdon South Turnoff at the Shell station there which is along Hwy 1, you know where that is (it's right across the street from BCIT)?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok ya that works...what time will be good...Maybe 10:30 or so but that may be a rough estimate

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
rusty360 said:
Ok ya that works...what time will be good...Maybe 10:30 or so but that may be a rough estimate
I can be there at 10:30-10:40, sounds good?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
See you then, if there is a prob call my cell at (778) 772-9273

1 - 15 of 15 Posts