BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slowpoke
65 Posts
I'm going sat. Also the website says that first 1000 people each day get a free SPECTATOR admission ticket to mission raceway.

C

·
0 Posts
whats the address to the site?!?!?!?

isnt this the one which is mostly harleys??.. or am i confusing the two?:confused

·
Registered
227 Posts
doesnt look like there's gonna be much bike stuff.... dunno if i'll go. looks a lil too "domestic" n not "import" driven....:rolleyes

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I was there delivering food today and got a sneak peak. There is only one (ONE) sportbike and it's an ancient CBR600 pre-Joe Camel. Possible an F1. It's got chrome wheels anyway so it's not so hot.

Maybe we could get a show and shine for real sportbikes going this summer? Maybe some prizes from a sponsor or two....whaddya think?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Great idea Lloyd....how do you propose we do it ? A BCSB event ?

Was thinking we pick a date in July or August, make it a BCSB event, can advertise at all the shops and clubs: VROMBC, Westwood etc....

might be able to get some food stalls and stuff....

great way to get everyone out....but when is Sportbike rally ?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I'm not the best person for volunteering myself for extra work, but I think this would be fun actually. I guess the first priorities are: venue, publicity and facilities. Are there enough sportbikes in the Lower Mainland to make this work, or more importantly are there enough that would be clean enough for a show/shine? I wouldn't advocate a stunt show as part of the bill because of liability. Anyone else got any ideas?:confused

1 - 8 of 8 Posts