BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.. u guys know the drill... If the weather holds up.. whos up for a ride???

Post your available time and location

I know it's Friday but come on guys.. dont tell me u guys have plans.... Friday night with the boys and a bike.. how else would u spend your friday??.. :laughing

Im ok to go anytime after 4... got work... and im in Surrey...

whos next??... :D :flip

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Wow, I can finally post in the going for a ride section! I have a physics lab from 1-4pm though, so I will pass on this one and go for a solo burn. I have a lot of friends to show off the bike to (I bought it last fall so no one has seen it :)) but if the weekend is nice, I will be posting here again. ;)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Im up for a ride around 11am

I have to go pick up some PERFORMANCE PARTS (for my car :D ) at best buy around 9 so i should be back in time...

I can ride from 11am to 1:15pm or so

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
sausage party on friday night?
no thanks.........:D
im gonna go drink my bbtea and watch ppl with modded cars get impounded and towed....:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Canadian_Gixxer said:
i'm down, anytime after 4 is good for me....
perfect.... mcdix at 72nd and king george.... say 4:30'ish???

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
CBR600F2 said:

perfect.... mcdix at 72nd and king george.... say 4:30'ish???
sounds good.

post on here if weather is not looking to good, otherwise :) :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright.. soudns good... im game... 4:30. ill post here on lunch if im not feelin the weatehr too much... kool???

·
Registered
634 Posts
christ that was ugly, it was just raining/snowing/hailing all at once downtown for awhile. It better have gotten it out of its system so sunday will stay nice :)

-arai-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts