BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys and girls, I'm going to insure the bike tommorow (95% chance anyhow)... who wants to go for a spin? I'd like to go for a few hours... but should be back late afternoon (have dinner plans)..

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
My neck is kinda messed up. We'll see what its like tomorrow.

Aren't ya gettin excited:D

atom

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Post where and when Adam. I'm more then likely insuring tommorow as well.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post tommorow once she's back together and washed.. I figure sometime around noon.. don't know where to meet or where to go, any suggestions?

H

·
0 Posts
I've got a bad back so if we aren't going anywhere too far(ie. squamish) I'm in...keep us updated

·
Registered
634 Posts
holy sunny day batman, I'm going out now. I'll try and make it to some net cafe or something to check up with you guys, I'll give you guys 20 mins to post where your meeting at noon then I'm out in this "forcasted showers". I want some leathers, maybe I'll pop down to richmondmotorsports.

-arai-

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kit and I are defintetly going out..

I'll post a little sooner to the time, just changed my oil, gotta go get some insurance... we should be up and running around 12:00-12:30pm..

Kit will probably post where we're going to meet.

H

·
0 Posts
well it's after 12 and no word yet so who ever is still interested in riding post so we can get together soon just in case we don't hear from kit

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
R6Rider said:
well it's after 12 and no word yet so who ever is still interested in riding post so we can get together soon just in case we don't hear from kit
me me me :)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
xenz said:
don't tell me they left without us :eek
he's probably stuck at the autoplan office getting is insurance or something....

btw, you ever find out what that surging problem was with your bike? Or was it even a problem at all?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

he's probably stuck at the autoplan office getting is insurance or something....

btw, you ever find out what that surging problem was with your bike? Or was it even a problem at all?
Yeah, there could be tons of biker lining up to get their insurance today with the weather like this.

Re my bike, I haven't figure out yet, could be just me not reving high enough, but 4K RPM in 2nd gear. don't know. Will pay more attention to it while riding later.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
xenz said:

Yeah, there could be tons of biker lining up to get their insurance today with the weather like this.

Re my bike, I haven't figure out yet, could be just me not reving high enough, but 4K RPM in 2nd gear. don't know. Will pay more attention to it while riding later.
my bike also surges at 4k, but that is typical inline 4.... though does your bike stutter in the lower revs or get bad on/off response at walking speeds? I noticed this on mine after coming off a zx6r, but it was even worse after I filled upped with some esso 92 gas, but now it has seem to smooth out better after I burned that tank off.... maybe it's just typical fuel injection glitches, I dunno, but I dont recall it beening like this before.... hmmm... but man so sunny, i'm dying to get out of the house....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Some how I got a feeling they are on the road already, tried calling Adam on his cell but no answer. Hmm... on his way back home maybe?

·
Registered
634 Posts
where is the meet me here at this time post? I just got back from a little trip to richmond, come on guys..... heh I'm probably talking to no one as I dont imagine to many people could stay inside to long today

-arai-

1 - 20 of 47 Posts