BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miteorite and I are planning on going for a latenight cruise. I'm planning on riding at a relatively relaxed pace (esp because I'm still breaking in my motor).

We'll be meeting at the Richmond High School parking lot (it's at Minoru blvd and Granville in Richmond) at 1am. We'll depart at 1:15am.

The route is undetermined at the moment. My original plan was to cruise out to UBC along SW Marine, then Spanish Banks, then around downtown...but I'm open to suggestions.

if you need to contact me, icq#: 6469991, msn: [email protected], phone (604)773-0901, or you can just come find me in the bcsb chat channel.

Ride safe! :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
hey grab a few slices of 88cents vege. pizza for me and come to 1379 Howe st....here till 7am :D:D:D:D.....

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Re: Downtown

David said:
Just an opinion, but that's kinda a high risk time and area to be riding. Drinking driver's fresh outa the bar, taxi's jockeying for fairs, not to mention all the cops lurking:lurking But if your far along enough in your breakin, I wonder if that is a great time to do one or more of the local mountains. Nice'n'easy, no traffic.
Seymours kinda fun , I don't think they'll be sand or gravel on the roads but I have'nt done it this year yet.

i guess we got to downtown late enough, it's virtually deserted. as for police, like gee said we were going fairly slowly (doing ~70 down granville) so it wasn't too bad.

riding at night has it's good sides. stanley park is beautiful and so were the spanish banks. quick rip through the lil backroads in richmond were also fun. i wish my high beams were working though :laughing.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Human said:
hey grab a few slices of 88cents vege. pizza for me and come to 1379 Howe st....here till 7am :D:D:D:D.....
sorry dude didn't read the message until i got home :(

what are you doing there so late anyway?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Miteorite said:

sorry dude didn't read the message until i got home :(

what are you doing there so late anyway?

nay no worries, but will always be glad to see someone stop by...or if you need parking....I am at work...Friday and Saturday nights....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Miteorite said:

cool.

i just like it better at night :)

ya, it's nice to go to Porteau Cove during a full moon with a clear sky....I like the fact that you can see the reflection of the speedo and tach in the windscreen when you tuck in at night.....like a fighter jet's HUD.....

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Human said:

ya, it's nice to go to Porteau Cove during a full moon with a clear sky....I like the fact that you can see the reflection of the speedo and tach in the windscreen when you tuck in at night.....like a fighter jet's HUD.....

yeah riding at night rules.
you have to go much slower though, which is not a bad thing either..

C

·
0 Posts
i was thinking of doing some night iding tonight too but hesitant cuz of the weather. does anyone know if it will ACTUALLY rain?... it says taht it was gonna rain today but i havent seen a drop yet all day. :confused

1 - 11 of 11 Posts