BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May 3rd - 5:30pm - Ride ending with SpiderMan!

Hey guys,

A few of us having been chatting and we were thinking of planning a ride maybe starting downtown around 5:30pm, we could always head some where else to pick up more riders. Do a ride somewhere and up at Tinseltown for the 9:15pm showing of Spiderman.

I'm not to familiar with good riding routes yet, so maybe someone else can figure a good route out.

I would suggest we be at Tinseltown for around 8pm in order to claim seats, I think its going to be nuts.

Any interested?

Thanks.

·
ice cream poser
782 Posts
woah, they still have superman in the theatres? Is it still christopher reeve? :p

If you guys are thinking of watching spidey I suggest go online and purchase NOW....i heard it's sold out. Or almost....

·
Jackie Chan's stuntdouble
1,535 Posts
No, you guys got it wrong... the ride is to end with someone doing a "superman".

That is what you do when you are headed toward an object like a car at high speed and a collision is unavoidable. You stand up on the pegs just before impact and are catapulted into the air. You fly along like Superman for a bit, then do a roll and land on your butt.

PLEASE get this on video!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well,

It doesn't seem that too many people are interested in the movie. It also looks like they are selling out now as you can purchase tickets online. I have my tickets already.

But, I'm still up for a ride at 5:30pm for a couple of hours if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
how about we go riding, then stop at riverport in richmond and pick up tickets for the 11:30 showing of spiderman, then take off and continue riding, then come back to the theatres for the movie later that night?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:
how about we go riding, then stop at riverport in richmond and pick up tickets for the 11:30 showing of spiderman, then take off and continue riding, then come back to the theatres for the movie later that night?

that sounds mucho good for me.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm up for the riding part. I gotta go to the Tinseltown showing though.

Where do we want to meet?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts