BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had taken the bike apart a few days ago, well nearly a week, finally everything seems to be coming together, after this evening most of the work should be done and so was placing the firing back on, loosely and was installing the ram air into the upper fairing when I realized that I was missing 1 screw....I spent close to 2 agonizing, self swearing hours looking for that screw, I had placed everything in order when I took stuff off so I couldn't understand how come I was missing a screw....then while lying flat on the garage floor looking for a screw....I come face to face wit hthe supposed missing screw....still in my fairing....I hadn't removed the right side fairing as I didn't need too for the light or oil changes and it was the screw at the bottom....cheez....

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I can relate, the same thing happened to me. I somehow misplaced two bolts that secure the dash to the nose, and for the life of me I could not find them! And I bagged every thing, labelled the bags clearly, I thought I would have no problems.

I eventually found them outside on the ground, I guess they did not make it into the baggies. :)

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Oh it was missing all right. But when you went off into the next room to look around for the umpeenth time the gremlin snuck back in and put it there.

That's why I set up claymour mines around my shop when I'm not in there. Wanna see my Gremlin collection? It's kinds messy but you can still recognise some'a the bits..... :evilgrin

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BMatthews said:
Oh it was missing all right. But when you went off into the next room to look around for the umpeenth time the gremlin snuck back in and put it there.

That's why I set up claymour mines around my shop when I'm not in there. Wanna see my Gremlin collection? It's kinds messy but you can still recognise some'a the bits..... :evilgrin

Bruce you got to get out more often and smell the flowers....:D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Human said:

Bruce you got to get out more often and smell the flowers....:D
who needs flowers when you've got whiskey:laughing

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thr1 said:

who needs flowers when you've got whiskey:laughing

:eek :eek man if you come on a ride with us leave your flask at home !!! :D:D:D....unless you are sharing :p

·
Registered
725 Posts
im the opposite when i work on my bike i always have extra parts when im finished:D

it still runs and hasnt fallen apart yet!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts