BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone mentioned the other thread was getting a little crazy and
confusing so I thought we could post where people
are planning to meet here...:)

RICHMOND RIDERS

Bl1tz and I will be at the Chevron at 5rd and Steveston Hwy
at 9am and depart at 930am.
see u there
:rider
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
Whitedragon said:
Someone mentioned the other thread was getting a little crazy and
confusing so I thought we could post where people
are planning to meet here...:)

RICHMOND RIDERS

Bl1tz and I will be at the Chevron at 5rd and Steveston Hwy
at 9am and depart at 930am.
see u there
:rider
k, see ya there! where we headed to?
 

·
are you following me ?
Joined
·
42 Posts
Pitt meadows....

I'll be meeting Jared, and whoever else shows up at Harriss road Starbucks at 10 am....

sound right for time ?
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5 and Steveston

my gal and i will be at the chevron between 9 and 9:30 on a green Buell.
 

·
moving pylon
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
cool:cool

this is pretty sad, im home on a friday night so i can go to bed early and wake up in time for the 2up ride:D

see you guys at 9-9:30 am at the chevron in richmond, then we meet up with the rest of the guys out in the boonies at 10am i think. i hope one of you guys know the way cause i don't:(

full leathers tomorrow:thumbup
 

·
are you following me ?
Joined
·
42 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Starbucks on Harriss is where Harriss meets Lougheed, I think pretty much any of us can find that, even at 10am saturday morning....:laughing
 

·
moving pylon
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
Unholywarrior said:
I'm pretty sure the Starbucks on Harriss is where Harriss meets Lougheed, I think pretty much any of us can find that, even at 10am saturday morning....:laughing


where's HARRIS?
i have no idea:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
bl1tz said:




where's HARRIS?
i have no idea:(
Its farely simple, just head east on Lougheed Highway. You go through Port Coquitlam then you go over the Pitt River Bridge, Harris road is the second light after the bridge. On your right you will see a Mcdonalds, that is where you turn right, that is Harris road. Theres a small strip mall there. See you there at 10:00AM.
 

·
moving pylon
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
Jared said:


Its farely simple, just head east on Lougheed Highway. You go through Port Coquitlam then you go over the Pitt River Bridge, Harris road is the second light after the bridge. On your right you will see a Mcdonalds, that is where you turn right, that is Harris road. Theres a small strip mall there. See you there at 10:00AM.

cool...
wait up if we're not there yet !!:)
shiet... richmond - coquitlam in 30mins !!;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
bl1tz said:
cool:cool

this is pretty sad, im home on a friday night so i can go to bed early and wake up in time for the 2up ride:D

see you guys at 9-9:30 am at the chevron in richmond...
you think that's early? Remember waking up for Squamish??? early AND cold...:D
 

·
moving pylon
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
geebutbut said:


you think that's early? Remember waking up for Squamish??? early AND cold...:D

hahahhahaha
i only had 3 hrs of sleep that night too.
you coming tomorrow?
bring that new bike out
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,052 Posts
I have a girl who wants to ride. What I don't have is someone (preferably with a nice bike) to pick her up at my house in New Westminster before 9:30am.

Anyone have a spare helmet and a few extra minutes to help me out?

PM me please, and I'll post the winner back in this string first thing tomorrow morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
cooldaddygroove said:
I have a girl who wants to ride. What I don't have is someone (preferably with a nice bike) to pick her up at my house in New Westminster before 9:30am.

Anyone have a spare helmet and a few extra minutes to help me out?

PM me please, and I'll post the winner back in this string first thing tomorrow morning.
lol, call me at 604-688-7678 before 7am or email me after 7am....
 

·
ROAR!!!!!!
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
GOD!!! MY BIKE WON'T BE READY TM!!! NOOO!!!!!!!!! Why do I keep on missing the group ride...:( :( :confused
 

·
Which way is up?
Joined
·
139 Posts
2up Abbotsford meeting place?

Will the 2 up ride be going thru Abbotsford or Mission? Either is fine, I'd just like to know a good place to hook up with the group that is in one of those places and at what time I should be there.

Thanx,

Hoser's wife
 

·
ROAR!!!!!!
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Human: I thought it's gonna rain the whole weekend so I took my bike back to the bodyshop so that they can finish off with my bike.........:( :(
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone in the Surrey/Delta area that wanna meet up???

Blitz/Whitedragon: Which way are you guys taking to get to Coquitlam?? Wanna meet me on your way there??

:thumbup :rider :confused
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top