1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SUMMARY of MEET SPOTS

SUMMARY of MEET SPOTS

VANCOUVER
GEORGIA CHEVRON - West Georgia @ Denman.
STARBUCKS ROBSON - Corner of Robson & Thurlow

BURNABY
ESSO - Austin @ North Road (Across street from Lougheed Mall)
BRENTWOOD MALL - corner of Willingdon and Lougheed.

EAST VANCOUVER/BURNABY
BOUNDARY CHEVRON - Boundary, 1 Block South of Grandview on East side

NORTH/WEST VANCOUVER
WESTVIEW ESSO - Westview Exit off Upper Levels Highway (#1)
THE CHURCH (West Van) - St. David's United Church. Located on the on-ramp to the #1 heading west. If you are coming from the East, exit at Taylor Way, go directly straight through the light as you'll see the church entrance ahead on the right. AT THE REQUEST OF THE CHURCH, DO NOT ORGANIZE MEETINGS HERE ON SUNDAY MORNINGS.
LINK: http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?cid=221775076396423295&q=St+David%27s+United+Church&gl=ca&hl=en&dtab=0&sll=49.259618,-123.101314&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&ll=49.342293,-123.140152&spn=0,0&z=16

RICHMOND
STEVESTON CHEVRON - Steveston Highway and No.5 Road
MACDONALDS - Russ Baker Way by YVR South Terminal

NEW WESTMINSTER
STARBUCKS - McBride and 8th Avenue Next to Safeway
TIM HORTONS - Located in Queensborough

COQUITLAM
STARBUCKS - Lougheed @ Barnet Highway Next to Save-On Foods

LANGLEY
232nd CHEVRON/WHITE SPOT - South Side of #1 Highway @ 232nd Street Exit

ABBOTSFORD
TIM HORTON's - Take Exit 92 South off of highway toward US border.

SOUTH SURREY/DELTA/WHITEROCK/LANGLEY
TIM HORTONS/STARBUCKS: At Southpoint Plaza on 152nd in White Rock
CHEVRON - Corner of 152nd St and Hwy 10.
DAVIDSON PITTSTOP RESTAURANT - 16225 Fraser Highway, Surrey

SURREY
The Chevron at the corner of 152nd & 105 Avenue.
Northeast corner of Guildford Town Center.
CLICK FOR MAP

MAPLE RIDGE
STARBUCKS: 227th and Lougheed Highway. Next to Save On Foods. East end of Maple Ridge
STARBUCKS: corner of 240th and Dewdney Trunk. Good spot if you are going to explore the Stave Lake back roads as it is only 10kms away.

PLEASE SEE THE "HOW TO POST A RIDE" THREAD.
MEET TIMES posted should be DEPARTURE times. IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT AND MEET THE OTHER RIDERS, SHOW UP EARLY.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
This thread is for listing meeting places. If you have a meeting place you would like to add, please feel free too.

Rides are posted within the forum or feel free to post up a new thread if you'd like company. Please include the area inwhich you'd like to ride as well as the date within your subject line.

I'm gonna trim this thread just to keep stuff neat and tidy:D .

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Starbucks Maple Ridge.

STARBUCKS IN MAPLE RIDGE,
227 Th and LOUGHEED, NEXT TO ** Save On Foods **( East End of TOWN )

·
Registered
175 Posts
Another in Maple Ridge:

Staples parking lot - on Lougheed Hwy and Maple Meadows Way (the intersection after Harris rd/McDonalds)

·
'Busa girls, God love 'em
5,842 Posts
New West - petro canada - 12th st and stewardson way lots of room and easy access to all bridges

M

·
0 Posts
Langley Petro gas [email protected] 200th & 56ave

just cause I have my class 6 learners and it's just around the corner :flashy ... lol but I am ready to go anytime after 4:30pm weekdays & ANYTIME on the weekends...... laterzz

:band :band :band :band

just PM me

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Maple Ridge !!!!

Another Spot in MAPLE RIDGE , There is a new STARBUCKS at the corner of 240Th and Dewdney ,
** And its only 10KMS from the STAVE TWISTIES :rider **

·
Registered
888 Posts
Abbotsford : MacDonalds; the easiest meeting point to find. It's within sight of the freeway and right at Exit 92. It's also on the route north from the US border crossing for any Muricans coming up. Motels and gas right there as well.

·
ShitHappensFast-BeFaster
313 Posts
Davidson PittStop Restaurant

Great place, Great people, Great food and drink, and biker friendly...yes, sportbikes too! :rockon

16225 Fraser Highway, Surrey, BC

This restaurant is also a big supporter of the Association for Injured Motorcyclists (A.I.M.)

Stop in and check it out, don't forget to sign the wall!

Excellent meeting place for before or after group rides.

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the suggestions, I've updated my original post, but come on! Gas "only" Stations? Gas Stations are shite meeting spots for a couple reasons (1) can't smoke there (2) coffee is usually shite, and (3) not very much parking room especially if a mob shows up. Some people actually show up early to meet spots just to chill and visit.

Granted, I do have the Chevron at 232nd street in Langley, but at least it has a White Spot, and its the most convenient stop for everyone on your way out to Hope and beyond.

·
ShitHappensFast-BeFaster
313 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions, I've updated my original post, but come on! Gas "only" Stations? Gas Stations are shite meeting spots for a couple reasons (1) can't smoke there (2) coffee is usually shite, and (3) not very much parking room especially if a mob shows up. Some people actually show up early to meet spots just to chill and visit.

Granted, I do have the Chevron at 232nd street in Langley, but at least it has a White Spot, and its the most convenient stop for everyone on your way out to Hope and beyond.

You missed updating my post, they have some fun bike memorabilia and great breakfasts too. I copied again below...

Davidson PittStop Restaurant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great place, Great people, Great food and drink, and biker friendly...yes, sportbikes too!

16225 Fraser Highway, Surrey, BC

This restaurant is also a big supporter of the Association for Injured Motorcyclists (A.I.M.)

Stop in and check it out, don't forget to sign the wall!

Excellent meeting place for before or after group rides.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The Big Bend
Located: Marine and Byrne Road, in New West
Advantages:
easy bridge access
Tim Horton's, White Spot, Cactus Club, Starbucks, McDonalds
Tons of parking
Disadvantage:
No gas station in the area

1 - 20 of 30 Posts