Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shall we start a poll?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Despite the awful weather, it can't be that long till there's the first legitimate new rider posting of the season... Sunshine later this week... I'm gonna go for March 25th! Am I hopelessly optimistic?

·
Registered
165 Posts
April 2. I saw a small group of riders with a motorcycle school out on the weekend. It was some nasty rain and wind weather they were in. This is probably the first group through licensing this year. Which would put the first batch of new riders on the road in about 2-weeks.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
April 2. I saw a small group of riders with a motorcycle school out on the weekend. It was some nasty rain and wind weather they were in. This is probably the first group through licensing this year. Which would put the first batch of new riders on the road in about 2-weeks.
You went to the future. Thats cool :p

PRS has ben doing classes since mid-end of Feb, and I think some may already have their licenses. Issue si that not too many new riders know about BCSB. It's all about facebook these days :S

·
Registered
510 Posts
If the weekend manages to stay clear/dry, i call friday night, saturday morning.

p.s. my heated vest blew a fuse, that means spring and warmer weather has no choice but to arrive now anyway....:surrender

·
Registered
132 Posts
there's been a few motorcycle tests being done up on Citadel Heights where I live already this month - there again I have seen them sporadically throughout the year! seems there are those that don't mind taking their class 6 in any weather. they are just far more aware of the fact that folks don't expect a bike out in January rain....

·
Lee RideFar
5,463 Posts
mind taking? when you gotta wait 3+ months to take the test.. you kinda go.. even if you get wet..
The victoria icbc location has openings almost immediately. Worth the trip. The passing percentages seem to be higher over there too.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
too early for them. Too wet and cold and people dont have insurance. There will be more once weather gets nicer

·
Registered
510 Posts
April 1st is the common time to start insurance, according to alot of people i know anyway. That reminds me, i need to renew mine for another year too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts