BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first post... ;)

I'm think of upgrading to a newer bike this summer and am having thoughts about selling my '93 F2. It's in totally mint condition, never dropped and never raced . It's got 15000km on it. It's black/silver/red in color. Email me if you are interested and I'll send you the pics and talk about the price. I'm not listing a price here because I want to further looking into what it's worth first, sorry.

also, i'm looking for a R6, so if anybody has leads, please let me know.

thanks!

B

·
0 Posts
My bro (N.A Honda) has a friend who's selling his 99 R6. From what I have heard, it is in mint condition, with about 4000kms and he's asking for 9000, I think. Don't quote me on any of this but I'll get my bro to notify you with the details when he get's home.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I may have a friend that will be in the market for a bike soon and that would be right up his alley. I will get back to you after i talk to him. ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys! Keep me updated with any news.

I've managed to upload some pics that I toke right before I put the bike away in october. Here they are:

It's in excellent, excellent condition for a 93. I'm looking for $5500 for it.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
What he said, That bike is clean man, looks like it just rolled out of the showroom :eek

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a very clean bike... I'll be sad to see it go, but I hope it goes to a new good owner!

well if it doesn't sell soon, i'll insuring it for a bit... so next time all you guys have another meet, maybe i'll join you guys. ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
alphared,

thats one sweet looking F2... it looks awfully familiar. do u have a friend that rides a '01 ZX-9R blue....?
anyways... i might be in the market for a bike....but probably 250-500cc.... but your offer does sound pretty tempting, although a tad out of my price range.
can u post some details on the F2? i.e. clicks, servicing done, any mods or replacement parts, etc.
thanx :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do have a friend (Andrew) who rides a 99 ZX-9R in blue... There is a deposit left on the bike right now, and the bike should be sold before the end of the week. It has 15,000 km on it, summer riden, and is 100% stock.

R

·
0 Posts
Ya back off there Mospeed, my buddy has put a deposit down on it. :) Anyway I thought you were going to buy my old bike. By the way AlphaRed, Simon and I will most likely come by on Saturday to pick it up as the weather is looking better. We will give you a call though first.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mike... saturday is okay. i was actually hoping that you guys would come on sunday so i could have it insured for one day and enjoy it one last time. i guess not. or how about picking it up saturday evening?! :D heehee... damn, now that i think about it i know i'm going to really miss my bike. make sure you friend takes good care of it!

·
Registered
227 Posts
rusty360 said:
Ya back off there Mospeed, my buddy has put a deposit down on it. :) Anyway I thought you were going to buy my old bike. By the way AlphaRed, Simon and I will most likely come by on Saturday to pick it up as the weather is looking better. We will give you a call though first.
oh sorry man!... didnt know your buddy put a deposit on it already.... dont worry, i wont try to outbid him or nothin...:laughing
congratulate him for me on the purchase.

n about your ex500.... i'm still lookin around at some other options, but yours still sounds good. btw, whats the difference in insurance pricing between 250cc and 500cc?!?? :confused
i know the insurance bracket is different for bikes above 499cc...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bike has been sold to rusty360's friend. Thanks to all those who were interested.

I miss my bike already... :( Hopefully, he'll post pics of the bike here.

If anyone has leads for a newer bike, like the R6 or F4i or Gixxer 750... please let me know. I'm way to busy to ride now, but I know that once summer is here I'm going to be itching...

S

·
0 Posts
Alfred, thanks again.

The bike runs great, we took it for a little ride yesterday. I'll try to get some pictures of it soon.

Simon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts