BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it mission lost their national motocross race with CMRC, so they are trying to jump ship to CMA. Anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yes, yes and yes. It's a done deal. National's gone, CMA's in.

Mission is now on the cma schedule and off the cmrc schedule. Nanaimo is still happening though. Third round of the series this year.

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
What about tuesday's ?

Rooster said:
Yeah the same LMMC events should take place, just under a different sanctioning umbrella.

Will there still be tuesday night racing? I just got my kid a TM85 and he's stoked for Mission, what's the deal?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it's a shame the province is being split up like that. There aren't that many tracks realy, and it could soon be that you'll have to by both sanctioning body licenses to race all the tracks.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Everything is the same at Mission. Just a different license to buy this year and no CMRC National.

For Tuesday night stuff google "lower mainland motocross club" and you should find all the info you need. I'm sure it's still happening. It's the club's bread and butter. It would take something pretty major to shut Tuesdays down.

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Get rid of CMRC what a bunch of leeches. I have alot of issues with how they run the financial end of things. CMA is at least some what better and easier to deal with.

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
5thgear said:
Get rid of CMRC what a bunch of leeches. I have alot of issues with how they run the financial end of things. CMA is at least some what better and easier to deal with.

Not to mention the price of liscences was outrageous. Just for my oldest kid (10) alone was up in the two hundred buck range for all the b.s. so we went racing bmx instead, much cheaper... however this year he really wants to ride the local tracks. I dont blame him. :surrender

1 - 9 of 9 Posts