BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matthews, are u going to Portland of the endurance race on the 18th? And whats ur f2 colors, and what group did u go out in?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Can't make it. I'm going touring to Cache Creek to a UMCI rally for riders over 40. And YES I'm the only sportbike there. The average age is about 57 at this thing but you won't meet a cooler bunch of riders. And the wife has to have equal time...... :D

I'd like to hit Portland sometime this summer but it's going to have to be later.

I was in the "I just wanna try this stuff" group AKA the slow group AKA school group 2.

Does this look familiar? Or perhaps you remember the sad looking dark blue pickup truck that looked like it had sunburn with the peeling paint..

·
Registered
725 Posts
tchan will be at PIR on the 19th for a race

his number is 748 and his bikes are a 748 that runs in pro thunder and a 2001 gsxr 600 that runs in all the other allowable classes

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Matthews, how did u like it? There was alot of people in ur group, are u going to continue with the T&T days and some portland.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Planning on being there at the end of this month. And I'd like to do Portland later this summer. I'll be looking here often for notices.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will see u at the next T&T day, and u should try to make portland it is a realy safe and fast track, but not very technical.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts