BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
"Oh yes, there is much more to it than having the fanciest pair of shades, the pretty colors on the leathers or a new helmet paint job every weekend."

im gona guess that was aimed at jordan and his sparkle bikes

"I guess it also satisfying to see a smart-ass get beat and after some of the things I saw in that race I was extra happy to see Jamie win it."

id say that was for down syndrome spokesman disalvo (stop putting him on the mic ,hes terrible,needs a translator)

his move at the exit was sweet ,but spies wil give him the hardest fought championship hes had yet in superbike,since suking fumes on the gsxr 750 a whyile back

his comments about what the daytona means to racing must be true ,there was f-all for fans in the stands watching it .

i like him more than i used to cuz hes prob the most real guy out there ,and doesnt mind stepping on toes .But his time is just about up for domination ,spies wil win this year by 5 cuz i see at least one DNF tire failure or crash when spies pushes the shit out of him .maybe even roger has a chance if he dials that kawi in .

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I dont think Mat and Jason exchange cards at christmas :)

He seems like a down to earth guy, who is very smart/experienced in race situations, and who obviously knows what hes doing, the kinda guy we could all learn alot from.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Good read!

Its always cool to hear a racers perspective on things and Mat has quite a bit of pull in the world of Superbikes...got Team Alstare back on form. He needs to work a bit more with his own rider and see how far that will go.

Anyone know what happened with Mat at Phillip Island testing with the SBK guys?

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts