1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*beep* .....
*beep* ...
*beep* ..

advertisment on 2 wheels, move outta da way :)

Oh btw, if you have any stickers lying around, please feel free to donate them to me.... I could always use some more :lol

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh a dirty bike.... the true sign of a year round biker...

or maybe a true sign of a lazy owner.... :(

B

·
0 Posts
You know you are asian when:
you've got play station stickers on your Suzuki.

(sweet looking by the way, I might put some on mine):D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nuttin wrong with stickers.... since your gettin a kawi, you'll need em so you can easily pick out your bike from the big kawi crowd here in BC :laughing

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I love the black wheels. I wish i had them.

atom

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
atomlowe said:
I love the black wheels. I wish i had them.

atom
you have white wheels on a yellow/black gixxer? how'd you manage that?

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

you have white wheels on a yellow/black gixxer? how'd you manage that?
nah, there grey/silver, but black would look much better IMO.

atom

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:
*beep* .....
*beep* ...
*beep* ..

advertisment on 2 wheels, move outta da way :)

Oh btw, if you have any stickers lying around, please feel free to donate them to me.... I could always use some more :lol
I have a Westwood Motorcycle racing club sticker lying around, give it to you at the next meet ?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
atomlowe said:

nah, there grey/silver, but black would look much better IMO.

atom
The good thing about black wheels, and even black fairings, it hides the dirt very well :D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Human said:

I have a Westwood Motorcycle racing club sticker lying around, give it to you at the next meet ?
sweet more stickers :) I prefer pairs of stickers, but 1 sticker is just as good :) I can't be picky now can I :p

C

·
0 Posts
nice bike dude... i havent seen u around... im in surrey tooo.... well i know u wont admit that delta is part of surrey but thats another thread altogether....

i saw a red 600 gixxer tonight on my way home from gold's gym on kig george.. looked pimpin...

i cant wait till i insure my bike...

Canadian_Gixxer:.... ur on sportbikes.net too right... i always see you posing up ride invites lately.... u and fish... but yeah... this page is pretty dope man... real good.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
:mad Alright, I'm suing for false advertising. Where's the donuts? The subject line said there were donuts here.:mad

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CBR600F2 said:
nice bike dude... i havent seen u around... im in surrey tooo.... well i know u wont admit that delta is part of surrey but thats another thread altogether....

i saw a red 600 gixxer tonight on my way home from gold's gym on kig george.. looked pimpin...

i cant wait till i insure my bike...

Canadian_Gixxer:.... ur on sportbikes.net too right... i always see you posing up ride invites lately.... u and fish... but yeah... this page is pretty dope man... real good.
delta part of surrey hahahah, I wont touch that one :laughing

I ride all year, but some of the other guys are starting to insure the bikes again, so we have been going for rides lately.

C

·
0 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

delta part of surrey hahahah, I wont touch that one :laughing

I ride all year, but some of the other guys are starting to insure the bikes again, so we have been going for rides lately.

hahahaha.... :laughing

well... maybe i can tag along with you guys one day as long as u guys dont make me feel incompetant and "dickless" jsut cuz i cant pull up wheelies like u guys. :flip

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CBR600F2 said:

hahahaha.... :laughing

well... maybe i can tag along with you guys one day as long as u guys dont make me feel incompetant and "dickless" jsut cuz i cant pull up wheelies like u guys. :flip
hahaha, right, wheeeeelllliiieesss :laughing

dont worry, we dont do any crazy stuff like that..... YET :eek

when are you gonna insure the bike?

C

·
0 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

hahaha, right, wheeeeelllliiieesss :laughing

dont worry, we dont do any crazy stuff like that..... YET :eek

when are you gonna insure the bike?
YET?!?!?!? :eek

well... im probably gonna visit the good old insurance man at teh latest... MID MARCH... im sure the weather will be constant sunnyness by then but then again this IS BC and even weather ppl cant predict the weather properly. :1up

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CBR600F2 said:

YET?!?!?!? :eek

well... im probably gonna visit the good old insurance man at teh latest... MID MARCH... im sure the weather will be constant sunnyness by then but then again this IS BC and even weather ppl cant predict the weather properly. :1up
I have to visit the insurance dude this saturday to renew.... and boy I'm gonna take it hard up the you know what this time around :( damn ICBC increases :2up

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hu99 said:
:mad Alright, I'm suing for false advertising. Where's the donuts? The subject line said there were donuts here.:mad
hahaha, made ya look :laughing

C

·
0 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

I have to visit the insurance dude this saturday to renew.... and boy I'm gonna take it hard up the you know what this time around :( damn ICBC increases :2up
how much is ur insurance man??

do u go with full coverage or just basic??

i know for sure im gonna get it up the hole this year man.. just like everyone else... dammit!! :2up stoopid icbc.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts