BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grrrr....ya'll are no fun. Deleteing posts because of content you may not agree with? shiz....remove the image maybe, but not the post...

I don't know why this makes me as upset as it does, but I sure as isht don't like being censored. I'd rant more...but have a feeling if I expressed my true feelings on this, this thread will go missing!

*shrug*

SUCKS TO YOUR AZMAR!~

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
DNAspark99 said:
Grrrr....ya'll are no fun. Deleteing posts because of content you may not agree with? shiz....remove the image maybe, but not the post...

I don't know why this makes me as upset as it does, but I sure as isht don't like being censored. I'd rant more...but have a feeling if I expressed my true feelings on this, this thread will go missing!

*shrug*

SUCKS TO YOUR AZMAR!~
Ya I'd agree deleting a post because of not agreeing with what someone is saying or their opinion is a bad type of censorship. I've seen quite a few posts get deleted out of different forums, and I'm not talking about posts placed in the wrong place, that IMO didn't deserved to get deleted. On the otherhand this is a private forum funded by Adam so he and his mods can pretty much do whatever they want (which of course is his right he's flipping the bill). For the most part the moderation (is that a word?) here has been good and BCSportbikes.com is one of my favorite forums to visit. Don't know which of your posts got deleted DNA but you can try sending a PM to the mod and ask why, probably was a good reason.

my $0.02

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
DNA, I'm sorry.. it was me.

Just after I clicked delete, I kicked myself .. as the content was fine.. it was the picture that was offensive.. and really.. I couldn't care less; you are you, and your totally welcome to express yourself. But I think you'll agree that picture was fairly 'offensive to some'..

To further add:

Few posts have been deleted.

There is a strict policy on this site that there is no flaming.. this means.. no attacking other members. Remember guys, this site isn't so anoymous - a lot of us know each other. These are the only other posts to my knowledge that have been removed with the intent to keep the forums 'cleaner' and more attractive to help grow the site.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
BTW this thread is in the wrong forum :)

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beating a dead horse

ok, so maybe an image of Marilyn Manson with his cock in the Bible is not what everyone whats to see on a sportbike site...but still...if this site grows, you may have your hands full with moderation, so just remember, 'CONTROL IS AN ILLUSION'

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Is the time travel position still open? I'm handy with chainsaws

"Someone to travel back in time with me. I'm serious. This is not a joke. Bring your own weapons, safety not assured. I have only done this once before."

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cosworth said:
Is the time travel position still open? I'm handy with chainsaws

"Someone to travel back in time with me. I'm serious. This is not a joke. Bring your own weapons, safety not assured. I have only done this once before."
LOL. yeah, but it'll be a while before I activate the device again, the temporal police (from the future) are on to me. I guess they didn't like my attempted assasination of the King of Spain.

Damn inquisitioners.

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Bah... the temporal police. What have they done, did or will do lately/possibly/maybe.

Just don't sneeze if you go back to the Mezozoic, it might rain donuts for us here...

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
cosworth said:
Bah... the temporal police. What have they done, did or will do lately/possibly/maybe.

Just don't sneeze if you go back to the Mezozoic, it might rain donuts for us here...
Sneeze! Sneeze! Sneeze! (Mmmmm Doughnuts!)

Jim. :laughing

B

·
0 Posts
huh? what the heck is everyone talking about? sneezing and raining doughnuts? I guess i missed that movie? history class? star trek?

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
cosworth said:
Simpson's Hallowe'en Special.

And Army of Darkness. Anyone notice that Bruce Campbell was in Spider-man?
"THIS IS MY BOOOOOOMSTICK!" man I haven't seen that movie in a long time :)

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cosworth said:
Simpson's Hallowe'en Special.

And Army of Darkness. Anyone notice that Bruce Campbell was in Spider-man?
Oh man I love that guy's characters...hardly noticed him as the 'ring announcer' in Spiderman though, I was so taken away by that film

B

·
0 Posts
I can't believe I didn't notice bruce in spiderman. have you seen the army of darkness dvd? the commentary is awesome, if you're a dork like me.

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
DNAspark99 said:

LOL. yeah, but it'll be a while before I activate the device again, the temporal police (from the future) are on to me.
Dude!...You are drawing unnecessary attention to all of us who are seeking refuge in this timeline!...You should know better than to talk about "The Device" openly like that!

Do you really want to have to atomize all these inocent ppl . because they might know too much? :noevil

1 - 20 of 40 Posts