BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The names and places have been changed to protect the innocent.

This story is the need to document the extenuating events that take place when Motard is let loose on an innocent city

The time: recent past
The place: A city near you
The people: Someone you may or may not know

-What started out as an simple commute from A to B turns into a “Moment in Motard History”

There we were traveling along in our Ford Tarus when this maniac on dirt bike comes flying by us. At least i think it was a dirt bike, it had funny small rims on it and big numbers on the side.

As we approached the bridge, the traffic came to a dead stop grid lock. We could see as far as the crest of the hill, we weren’t going anywhere for some time, and neither was that maniac on the dirt bike. I could see him about 5 cars up a head, looking very frustrated and antsy. Tuff luck buddy, we’re almost a quarter way onto the bridge, and barriers on all sides. I could see this guy was loosing it, he gets off his bike and looks up the bridge deck, and then back down. I remember thinking, what the hell is this guy thinking. I could see he had something in mind, his body language totally changed. Then this guy mounts his bike, leans it over and burns the tire... oh shit, he just spun that bike around on the spot. This dude was nuts, he was riding directly against traffic on a bridge deck. Yeah well, now where the hell was he gonna go, oh, then I could see, he just ripped down the bridge and did a 180 to the last off ramp, and wheelied down it on the back wheel. I guess that’s one way to beat rush hour...

This is a story taken from the Motard Chronicles. These events are loosely based on someone's distorted rendition of the past, and may or may not contain factual content.

Thank you for tuning in to "Moments in Motard History"

Got stories...

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
:laughing uhhmm ... I will ask you later .. haha ..

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
nite rides with Kev, feeling totally in and out of control at the same time while i was guessing what comes next. riding someone else's route for the first time is one of the coolest things to do on a motorcycle.

how many years ago was that?

i can't wait to be out there again...

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Well, I haven't ever seen anyone do that but there's a guy I've seen quite often on a DR350 that has made it a habit to jump over the centerline and left turn lane separator curbs when the traffic gets backed up.... not that I condone this sort of action at all.....:noevil

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well, I haven't ever seen anyone do that but there's a guy I've seen quite often on a DR350 that has made it a habit to jump over the centerline and left turn lane separator curbs when the traffic gets backed up.... not that I condone this sort of action at all.....:noevil
thats funny i've seen a guy on a ktm motard doing that as well:laughing
and doing shit like parking his bike on stairs:evilgrin

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
...and doing shit like parking his bike on stairs:evilgrin
And just how did this bad apple manage to park his bike on stairs? And we ARE talking about half way up the flight I trust. After all one or two steps isn't really a transgression of worthiness. But on the middle step of a whole flight suggests a modicum of talent..... :evilgrin

·
Registered
152 Posts
i need a helmet cam for my solo rides, i think i might go terrorizing in a couple minutes, here piggy piggy piggy.....its time to come out and play!

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pop Quiz

What do have when…

-8 Tards head out on the town for a weekend rip
-Guys ripp’n corners on cold tires and crashing without any real injuries
-Those same 8 Tards doing wheelies and stoppies down town, and only one getting pinched, but let go with a warning
-8 Tards wide on the bridge deck, one in the standing seat wheelie pose, a radar trap that cannot detect Motards balancing on one wheel
-And a fun day of sunshine and video cameras…

You have
ANOTHER "MOMENT IN MOTARD HISTORY"

·
Registered
374 Posts
You have
ANOTHER "MOMENT IN MOTARD HISTORY"
[/QUOTE]

PRICELESS!
i do one stoppie and then hear sirens what a way to start the day!:rockon
thanx for taking one for the team gas you da man!:cheers don't forget to let those tires warm next time:laughing
the bridge was definitely "A MOMENT IN MOTARD HISTORY" :thumbup
always a blast!:2guns
can't wait to see the footage thanx everyone!

:noevil

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
We stop the pack of 8 to bullshit and water the riders ..
And the questions fly did you see that cop ???..... Uhhh no !where ?
You were in that wheelie standing on the seat and a unmarked drove by and the cop seen it and only had a stunned look on his face and never even turned around he just kept goin ...
Hahaha is that right ?... I was a bit busy & never seen him ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts