·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
com on...R1 poser+wifey??

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Dugy is lurking on this one...might have to work so post a solid departure time and don't wait....be good to see you biatches after a looong winter!

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
warp9racing said:
com on...R1 poser+wifey??
is that fokker married now, or is he just Posing. man that guy works fast he gets rid of the duc, and gets two rides in the process, the r1 and so called wifey:laughing

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Gurp is right (dammit) - the S2S is dead...

warp9racing said:
sqaumish,coffee and back.
I definitely won't be there (see below)

sorry to hijack your thread but...

I went for a quick rip today and turned around just past Brittania - just past Dan's crash site. First time I have turned around and not gone for coffee at 'bucks in a long, long time. Not a fun ride anymore... hasn't been for a while.

Due to construction there are now no passing areas from Lions Bay to the hill north of Brittania. No dotted lines on that stretch anymore - all now painted double yellow - any passes now are over double yellow and usually in a construction zone. The cages are adhering to the frequent 50/kph construction zones too - and there is the ever-present dust and debris and slow-moving construction vehicles too. By the time you get to the hill heading out of Brittania, the fast/passing lane is full of cars and SUV's passing slower vehicles.

I had enough today and don't plan on going back soon.

So, where is a good place to ride for an hour or two from the city without heading out to the backroads in the Valley or crossing the border. I went up Cypress today and it is still a mess - too early yet.

Any roads to ride and rip - the S2S ain't no more.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.....:laughing

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
Thumper 8 said:
So, where is a good place to ride for an hour or two from the city without heading out to the backroads in the Valley or crossing the border. I went up Cypress today and it is still a mess - too early yet.

Any roads to ride and rip - the S2S ain't no more.
Tony I moved your question to a new thread so it gets the attention it deserves.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Thumps...we need a new 'apres work' ride...any idears?

·
POSER
420 Posts
I might be in, depends on work... Wifey workin so i will have to see if I have any meetings today in Squampton:evilgrin

Where is the love Roger:flashy

Mike looks like you can start your your own dealership soon:laughing

·
Ridin' Dirty
852 Posts
Come to the valley people, will be riding back roads today until 4:30ish then gotta drop the bike at the shop

·
Registered
196 Posts
Libby said:
Come to the valley people, will be riding back roads today until 4:30ish then gotta drop the bike at the shop
where's that?? S2S could get old real fast....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
werd, where abouts were you thinking libby? meet where, and what time?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Libby said:

I'm in Coquitlam probly heading valley way today ... don't go back to work til wensday. gimme a time and place

·
Ridin' Dirty
852 Posts
Meet at the Chevron at 11:30am on the south side of 200th street in Langley. You know the place, the big space ship (movie theater) but other side of the freeway

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Donny said:
where's that?? S2S could get old real fast....
anyone who doesnt know where the valley is either lives in richmond, or needs to get out more :surrender

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ah crap, i just got called in to work,,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
heisenberg9 said:
Tony I moved your question to a new thread so it gets the attention it deserves.
Thanks Andrew.

Pitdogboy said:
Thumps...we need a new 'apres work' ride...any idears?
Not really - I am open to any ideas...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Good ride today Libby, thx for showing me a couple roads that I guess everyone except me knew about, LOL .... nice twistys, who knew Fort Langley had more than just a ferry hahahaha

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
have fun with the s2s,

i dont think ill ever touch that road, to many horror storys. Plus im still a noob/poser

1 - 19 of 19 Posts