BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****time has changed to 6:00 meet, due to popular demand.*****

ok, here it is. yet another beautiful day. so how about a nice ride after work.:rockon
meet at the church at 6:00 leave at about 6:15. i liked tattoodles variation of the s2s ride; up to lions bay to enjoy the nice new stretch of double lanes and then back to horseshoe bay for a coffee and then do lower marine drive along the water. but bring your suggestions forth. i love a nice change.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Enger and I would like to join you boys, if that's okay. But we don't ride super fast and we don't really know the Horseshoe Bay route, so we'd have to follow someone :surrender

See y'all at the church! We'll be there by 5:45pm
Jess :flashy

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
I didn't wear my leathers today so I have to swing home to change. I'll try my best to be there at 5:45. ... maybe i'll sneak out of here a lil early! see u guys!

R

·
0 Posts
i might skip out on the marine drive.. but... I'll try to get up there.

R

·
0 Posts
oh and its pretty damn ass windy out there. was flying out of UBC earleir and almost got blown across a the lane. lol so heads up on that.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i dont think it will be too fast of a ride especially if this wind keeps up.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Can we push this to 6 or 6:30? This is a fairly short ride since you're not going all the way to Squamish. It'll still be light if we start later. I don't think I can make a 5:30...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea sure i can do that, the ride will be changed to 6:00 meet.

R

·
0 Posts
so church at 6pm?

damn i miss my heated grips and vest. :( soon they will return to my bike... heh.... friggin freezing my ass of here batman.

·
Dr. Green Thumb
398 Posts
Looks like the waves in english bay are getting a bit smaller wind is dying down a bit. Sorry Alex probably not going to make this one you know why....

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
good to meet some new folks...sorry I had to jet after the first run. Its BBQ season and I needs me a steak! I hope everyone made it home safe and satisfied.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Thanks for the nice ride guys & gal! :thumbup Nice to meet some new faces. Next time we'll have to make a dinner stop at a REAL restaurant, right Steve? ;) Oh and thanks to whoever was leading, I'm glad someone knew where we were going!!!

Maggotbreath - Don't forget to e-mail me that pic, please :p THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
a good ride guys and girls, gotta think up some more of those interesting routes, nice to meet some new people

1 - 20 of 27 Posts