BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet at Taylor Way Church 8:30am (9:20 sailing)
Experienced riders only, please.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
There is only one place to go..Earl's Cove...
Nick likes to stop in Sechelt for ice-cream and then ask girls if they'd like a lick.

He's had some limited success but it's really hit or miss.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Nick likes to stop in Sechelt for ice-cream and then ask girls if they'd like a lick.

How did you know, Vetteman - out ridin' with the 'Hotchicks' again?
Your "ice cream cone" shenanigans are legendary and spoken about with reverence in nudie bars all around North America. I have based much of my own style on your tried and true methods. But I am a mere shadow of the master.

·
KTM gives you...
225 Posts
I should be there, Weather looks great for monday. Not sure what I'm going to ride. If Greenboy brings the trumpet I might bring out the Honda...
...you hear that Nick... a Honda!

See ya'll Monday

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
Honda what??? Comparing it my Trumpet, it must be a slow-ass, one-wheeled pedal-powered beast. :laughing

I can't make this one, Thanksgiving Day obligations, so no Trumpet or anything else.

Have a safe one guys.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Too bad you can't make it Steve, if it's eating turkey you're worried about, just bring out your air cooled beast and I'm sure we'll be able to roast a turkey on top of the heads :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Ya, I guess I could show up for this ride even though Im constantly being held up in the corners. :spinsmile

·
Livn' the dream
159 Posts
I should be there!

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Nice cruise guys ....

·
Livn' the dream
159 Posts
Thanks for the ride everyone. Good to see all of you. Till the next one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts