BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really feel like going to harrison... a little too long for me(too straight) so if anyone is up for something a little bit more local start posting here.

I'll post a time and place once I have an idea of where everyone is coming from and when they can meet.

start posting.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I'm up for something local. I'm gonna wait a couple more weeks until venturing too far out of town.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for starting this post... i thought everyone was heading out to harrisons tomorrow....

id like to go for a nice local ride... i havent hooked up with the group all weekend... except for friday with cdn_gixxer...

:rider

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm down for this, can't go for too long, but I know I'll be itching to get out for at least a bit when I see some sun.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so what kind of rides do u guys have in mind?? :tredmill

·
Registered
295 Posts
well if u guys don't want to go all the way to harrison with them y don't u catch up with them on the way back and hit the twisties in langley with them. Then everyone would be together to finish off the day.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok...I say chevron at 5 and steveston in richmond at 12. LE and any others can page me and I will tell you where we are so you can meet us. We can all meet up and decide where to go.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
R6Rider said:
ok...I say chevron at 5 and steveston in richmond at 12. LE and any others can page me and I will tell you where we are so you can meet us. We can all meet up and decide where to go.
I'll pass this info onto the others tommorrow on the harrison ride... I got your pager number so we'll probably page ya when we hit langley or something to see whats up....

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I am in for a non-Harrison ride, but do not want to hook up with the group as they return from their ride at 4. I would rather ride during the middle of the day, not only is it warmer but there will be less campers returning home from the long weekend. I also have Easter dinner, so I am going to go riding around noon. :)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so we have a local group and a harrison group then at 4 or so we join up. You don't have to do both just one is ok...the meeting places are already set up so choose one or the other and then you can jet whenever you have to...alot of flexibility.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
R1isfun said:
could we maybe make it a little more central like delta or surry?
delta or surrey would be better for us returning from harrison, but so far right now we'll just page R6rider and see whats goin on when we get back and decide what to do next....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Working right now .. I'll be off work at 1pm and insured by 1:30pm. Get my boots on by 1:45pm. Meet anyone in the city by 2:15pm. Keep me posted. I need some fresh air.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright os RGRider or anyone... can u guys post exact time and places for the NON-HARRISON group..... its only 8 and im up... sun is in my eyes when i woke up... perfect man!!!!!

:rider

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
You guys a bunch of wimps, go to harrison take Dwedney trunk road, it is not straight. If I can get out of the office I will be going to harrison.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Okay guys, post up. This is my first choice but I'll go to Harrison if need be.:rider

1 - 20 of 48 Posts