BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a bit of a tease, because I don't have any pictures of some of the terrific machines that were brought to tonight's practice. There were about 30 machines and about 70 people there. There were about 7 heavily modified SuperMotards and the 21" inch front wheeled variations made up the balance. Four of them, were real eye-poppers!

(I'll get pics from the two racedays coming up, this weekend)

One was a fresh CRF 450 Honda with huge 17 inchers, also there was a choice 2002 XR 650R all done-up, then an absolutely KILLER! KTM 520 with all the Trickery you'd expect plus a Beringer braking setup and a meticulously prepped KX 500 that didn't even break a sweat keeping up with everyone else.

WOW!

2nd practice of the year and we are seeing a great turn-out with more people to come!

All the time, the Track-Manager is observing the track-mods and practicing and is getting pumped on the interest it's generating. When I mentioned racers from the States are interested in coming up to race. He did say (in jest?) "I hope not, cause it pisses me off, how strong their dollar is!!"

So you American guys, think about it, $100.00 US =$155.56 Can.
Practice fee=0
Racing fee=0
Race licence=0

All you have to do is get here, enjoy the race, enjoy the sights and have a good time flexing your bucks.

All you Canucks on the mainland, Come on Over!

Here is that Web-Page again!

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Can I ride the chick instead of the supermotard behind her? :D :D

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Grok said:
If ya think ya can catch her!;)
How the hell am I gonna catch her??:rolleyes She'll be riding naked, thus less weight.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mini.....

I think you need a trip to the island. :rider
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:imwithstu

1 - 6 of 6 Posts