BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MY EARLY SPRING CLEANING CONTINUES! WILL PROBABLY HAVE A FEW MORE THINGS I WILL ADD AS I GET TO THEM BUT HERE IS WHAT THERE IS FOR NOW (AND OF COURSE THE SKI AND SNOWBOARD STUFF I HAVE ALREADY LISTED IN ANOTHER THREAD).................................................................

1 - 5 SPEAKER SCE SURROUND HIGH POWER SURROUND SYSTEM
WITH POWERED SUBWOOFER WITH BUILT IN AMP, JUST PLUG IN YOUR COMPUTER, DVD PLAYER, STEREO, WHATEVER! CAN TAKE UP TO THREE DEVICES AT ONCE AND CAN SWITCH BETWEEN THEM WITH THE REMOTE. THE CENTRE IS AWESOME AND THE SURROUND SPEAKERS SOUJND GREAT, THE SUB IS LOUD!! I HAD THIS HOOKED UP TO MY COMPUTER AND IS AMAZING FOR GAMES OR MOVIES! IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS NEW (BLACK AND SILVER)

..............................................$50 firm...............................................

1 - MASTERCRAFT SKILL SAW AND EXTRA BLADES
BEEN USED ONLY A COUPLE OF TIMES, LOOKS AND RUNS NEW, I HAVE ABOUT 10 EXTRA BLADES OF VARIOUS BIT STYLES I BOUGHT WITH THIS AND ALOT HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN USED!!!

..............................................$40 firm...............................................

1 - MASTERCRAFT HAMMERDRILL KIT WITH HUGE DRILL & DRIVER SET
THIS IS LIKE NEW, COMES IN A NICE CASE WITH A HUGE SET OF STEEL-WOOD-MASONRY BITS, DRIVERS, HOLECUTTERS, ETC., ALOT OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN USED! ALSO HAS AN ATTACHABLE HANDLE.

..............................................$75 firm...............................................

1 - "VIPER" SET OF CORDLESS TOOLS WITH CASE
THIS SET IS HUGE! YOU GET SMALL SKILL SAW (WITH BLADE),YOU ALSO GET A FULL SIZE SAWZALL, FULL SIZE DRILL, FLASHLIGHT, TWO BATTERY'S (18volt) AND CHARGER. THE KIT COMES IN A NICE FITTED CASE, THE SET IS LIKE NEW, HAS NOT BEEN USED MUCH AT ALL, THE ONLY THING THAT IS NEEDED IS THE FLASHLIGHT NEEDS A NEW LIGHT BULB, OTHERWISE THE KIT IS IN PERFECT SHAPE.

..............................................$75 firm...............................................

4 XBOX GAMES, EXTRA CONTROLLER, STEERING WHEEL
FORD RACING 3 $10
BRUCE LEE QUEST OF THE DRAGON $10
AMERICAN CHOPPER $10
PROFESSIONAL DRAG RACING $10

1 GAMESHARCK CONTROLLER $10

1 STEERING WHEEL, FORMULA1 STYLE, BIG PEDAL BASE WITH THROTTLE AND BRAKE, SHIFTERS ON THE STEERING WHEEL LIKE A FORMULA ON CAR, LOTS OF BUTTONS AND FEATURES ON THE WHEEL AND HAS A VERY COMFORTABLE STEERING WHEEL $30 OBO

........................................TAKE IT ALL FOR $50....................................

FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON THIS STUFF AS A PACKAGE (PLEASE KEEP IT REASONABLE THOUGH:flashy ) PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, SORRY I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAM SO I CANT DO PICS BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME HAVE A LOOK AT ANYTHING YOU MAY BE INTERESTED,TRY IT OUT,ETC. THANKS:rider

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
open to offers......trade for a digital camera?:tredmill

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Have Lowered All Prices, But They Are All Firm Unless An Offer Is Given On Everything. If It Does Not Sell Here I Will Be Having A Garage Sale Soon, I Will Post When The Garage Sale Will Be. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts