BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't been doing nearly enough motard artwork so went on a binge(3), including the "missionary" girl and these 2 below.

Diesel (and Bill) Brush/Ink --And yes Diesel was originally in a backpack. . . but made Bill look like a 14yo-girl with a pokemon pack.

and Motarded Brush/Ink and some detail of each

Big Thanks to Digit Treesloth for providing some photo reference of Bill/5th Gear from the Quay event.

So there it is. . . im off to do something different now. And Bill has something big in store for his shop. . . .

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Those are GREAT! Put those on a shirt or art print and I'll buy 'em.

Crass, I was looking your shirts over at Mission but I couldn't make up my mind and I was just way to busy riding and running around to really get over and spend enough time at your table then the end of the day came and you'd packed up and left. You really need to come out with your stuff to an event where things aren't so BUSY. Or talk to Bill about selling some of your shirts through 5thGear or something. How can he resist now that you've imortalized him and Diesel.... :D

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Can we get your work in poster size print? Will you do a limited run?

forget my question....just went to your site.

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Those are GREAT! Put those on a shirt or art print and I'll buy 'em.

Crass, I was looking your shirts over at Mission but I couldn't make up my mind and I was just way to busy riding and running around to really get over and spend enough time at your table then the end of the day came and you'd packed up and left. You really need to come out with your stuff to an event where things aren't so BUSY. Or talk to Bill about selling some of your shirts through 5thGear or something. How can he resist now that you've imortalized him and Diesel.... :D
I've seen his shirts at 5th gear and at www.baysideperformance.com

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Well done, nice pics.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Very nice work.....

·
Registered
260 Posts
:thumbup GREAT work CT!
dunno if you've heard of Hector Cademartori - he's a "motor-arts illustrator" who does some incredible motorcycle pen and ink artwork for Cycle World and other riding publications. you've got a great eye for detail context and your work reminds me of some of Cademartori's best renderings.
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
of Cademartori's best renderings.
Keep up the good work!
I just searched his name, he does some pretty cool work. Especially the road detail. I'll start doing some more realistic bike art again soon similar to his.

I've seen his shirts at 5th gear and at www.baysideperformance.com
Kevin & Bill have been very supportive. Tee's are on my site as well if they have run out of anything. Shirts were something I always wanted to do just as a cool factor that people are wearing my artwork. . . quite rewarding. Funny to hear "i saw some guy at the mall in this city wearing your tee"

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
DOH! GUess I never looked further than Bill's 5thGear clothing. I'll check 'em out next time I'm over there.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
As I stated in the photogallery, I'll take 2 shirts in XXL thanks.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Funny to hear "i saw some guy at the mall in this city wearing your tee"
I agree, its funny when I see something I've done or had a part in on someone else. These days there isnt a shirt or piece of clothing I dont wear that I had something to do with or made.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Crass you should try to get some representation at the bike show this year. Great exposure for sure.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
There ya go! And it'll only cost you a box of biscuits for Diesel and a bag of homemade cookies for Bill... :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts