BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Poser Emeritus
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on Craigs List.

Dual sport bikes with top cases area good choice as are larger agile cruisers

Do you ride a motorcycle and can cross the border into the United States?

The Ride to Conquer Cancer is currently looking for motorcycle riders to help on the Moto Safety team for our event. Join many others in this team to help support our riders as they complete the tough 250km route from Vancouver to Seattle. We'll take care of all food, drinks, live entertainment, tenting for camping overnight in Seattle and we'll even reimburse your gas!

The Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting the BC Cancer Foundation is a unique, two-day cycling event from Vancouver to Seattle taking place on August 26th - 27th, 2017. The event unites thousands of individuals who have been touched by cancer, or want to make a difference.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Please email Pippa at [email protected] for more information!

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
I'm in the process of replacing my burned OEM clutch but i should obviously be back on the road sooner rather than later.

My grandfather lost his battle with cancer over 30 years ago. I could see my way to volunteering my time for this event. :thumbup

my avatar should give you a good idea of how agile my big fat cruiser is :roflmao

1 - 2 of 2 Posts