BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MAN I'M SOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOO ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!:rockon

·
JMFN
42 Posts
Easiest $100 bucks I ever made! At least the Italians can take solice in the fact that A Ducati took 1st (had to bring in a ringer of course). Why Hayden didn't mention Dani? Shows a side I hadn't noticed before, get over it ya baby, he blocked for you the entire time and now your champ.

·
Not me!!
971 Posts
I think you may be reading too much into it.

He didn't mention anyone by name. Family. Team. Friends. The Lord.

So, why should Dani get special mention at that time?
Easiest $100 bucks I ever made! At least the Italians can take solice in the fact that A Ducati took 1st (had to bring in a ringer of course). Why Hayden didn't mention Dani? Shows a side I hadn't noticed before, get over it ya baby, he blocked for you the entire time and now your champ.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i still can't believe what i saw today........

·
JMFN
42 Posts
I think you may be reading too much into it.

He didn't mention anyone by name. Family. Team. Friends. The Lord.

So, why should Dani get special mention at that time?
I'm not sure, just after all the stuff surrounding the Repsol team after the accident I thought a nod to his team mate who obviously concentrated on nothing but making a mends would have been noble. I mean after all his friends, his lord, his hairstylist have nothing to do with motogp, and considering that I have been defending Hayden to Rosi fans for the entire season, I expected that.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
I'm not sure, just after all the stuff surrounding the Repsol team after the accident I thought a nod to his team mate who obviously concentrated on nothing but making a mends would have been noble. I mean after all his friends, his lord, his hairstylist have nothing to do with motogp, and considering that I have been defending Hayden to Rosi fans for the entire season, I expected that.
don't cry!! Hayden didn't mention you either but its an emotional time for him so mebbe when he winds down abit he'll make amends to you and Dani and the lord and such. be patient!!

G

·
hayden has yet to thank baby jesus, jewish god, allah, oprah winfrey, tom cruise or his witchcraft that got the fire off him either.....

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
don't cry!! Hayden didn't mention you either but its an emotional time for him so mebbe when he winds down abit he'll make amends to you and Dani and the lord and such. be patient!!
What? Hayden emotional? What makes you say that?

·
Its quiet in here!
524 Posts
shit i missed it
Watch it tomorrow night, channel 55 on cable.

Hayden has every right to be emotional, he just won the World Championship, shit, I'd be balling too.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Watch it tomorrow night, channel 55 on cable.

Hayden has every right to be emotional, he just won the World Championship, shit, I'd be balling too.
That's because you're a baller

·
JMFN
42 Posts
Actually I was the ONLY person he mentioned. I'll make human sized salt licks out all yall.

J.C.
Have you accepted me inside you?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts