BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got tickets, and we will be buying as many Kolsch as possible.
So party starts Sunday at 11am but the race begins at 9am... assume we are not watching it live then.
Just need to make sure I stay away from any race results, spoilers, put the phone away, and ask people to keep quiet.
Yes, too late to change the time now, so we roll at 11am. If you know, ssshhhhhh ;-)
Bring on the Kolsch!

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hmm, that is a really good point actually. It looks like they moved the race up by 2 hours, so it wont be live like previous 2 years. I just checked, start time used to be 21:00 local time, so 11am out rime. This year start time is at 19:00 local, so 9am our time.
Ah, no worries for most of us, as long as nobody spills the beans.
Shit like this has happened before. Rain delays, rain cancellation. long delays for crashes.
It's all out of our hands ;-)
Those that are hooked will watch it, and then drift in at their leisure to join the party afterwards.

I'm going to have some fun, watch some races, give away a few prizes, and raised enough money to treat every kid in the cancer ward at BCCH to a day out of the hospital, maybe more.
The rest is out of my influence ;-) :)

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
On the good news front, Carter Honda has tickets, and has sprung for a nice pair of AlpineStars to give away ;-)

I had to send more tickets to Team Modern Racing, as they sold theirs out already. 3 cheers Nathan and Aaron!!!

Thanks
Bernie

21 - 23 of 23 Posts