BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please keep your chat of the final MotoGP race for 2006 either in this thread or another one with a SPOILER WARNING in the title.

Things to post here would be anything from qualifying results to the race results.

Any Pedrosa bashing is welcome, Hayden flaming will not be tolerated. ;) I kid, I kid.

I'm on tenterhooks for Sunday to come about!!!

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here, I'll start it off. Someone on the FZ1OA was kind enough to figure this out.

If you're wondering how the results need to go for Nicky Hayden to pip Rossi for the title, here's the handy-dandy guide:

Hayden 1st (25 points) with Rossi 3rd or below (16 points)
Hayden 2nd (20 points) with Rossi 5th or below (11 points)
Hayden 3rd (16 points) with Rossi 9th or below (7 points)
Hayden 4th (13 points) with Rossi 12th or below (4 points)
Hayden 5th (11 points) with Rossi 14th or below (2 points)
Hayden 6th (10 points) with Rossi 15th or below (1 point)
Hayden 7th (9 points) with Rossi 16th or below (0 points)

·
Ride Solo
4,219 Posts
I didn't even know this was going to be the last race. Thanks for the spoiler.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Geez I thought you were a mind reader or I missed the damn race or something!!! Damn you Kent for scaring me like that.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I will not bash Hayden because I actually think he is good shit. I love Rossi tho just because he is my hero...however, I fucking hate dani the piece of shit pedrosa with a passion. It will be the best fucking race ever and I can't wait to ride over to my friend's house and watch it on tha BIG SCREEN with surround sound!!!!

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I will not bash Hayden because I actually think he is good shit. I love Rossi tho just because he is my hero.
Yeah it's hard to decide who to root for. I figure no matter what we all win. that is unless pedrosa finishes the race. I'm hoping some bad karma comes his way.

G

·
pedrossa is going to t-bone rossi and jump into that team america airplane coverd in the stars and stripes never to be heard of again .

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
fuck i wouldn't be surprised if that piece of shit tries to take Rossi out....

G

·
Where to watch ...when

Anyone suggest a good pub downtown or on the NS that would have the race on? Also what time will it be in our time zone...?
Thanks...can't wait to see Rossi kick that whiny Yanks' ass :the wave

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Fuck, he did it. I was routing for Vale, it broke my heart to see him go down so early. But good for Nicky nonetheless.

G

·
im glad he got the championship ,hes put a lot of work into it .I think rossi cracked a little and may or my not have taken it after that crappy start.Only think of it all, rossi gains 60 points ,hayden lost 60 so hayden should have had it a few races ago .But thats how it goes,congrats ,Its great for racing .

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good for Nicky. I've never read a negative thing about him, from anyone who's actually met him.

:rockon

·
No bike for now...
890 Posts
I met him, and he's a dick!

OK, I just made that up. I'm positive Nicky's a great guy and kind to old people and animals. And he won the championship fair and square, so he deserves it.

I was disappointed to see Rossi crash, but that's life. As Rossi himself said afterward, he's had several great years and victories, but in life you can't win all the time (not an exact quote, but close). He also congratulated Nicky and said that he had a good relationship with Nicky -- that despite the competition, there wasn't the drama and the shit there was in previous years.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts