BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've just registered here (finally?). My name's Jeff, and until last week I rode a 1995 Honda VFR750 with a TBR can. Although I realize it's a shot in the dark, ...

If you witnessed a red Honda motorcycle get run off the road by a grey/silver Chevy Blazer on Thursday, January 19th at 7:30 a.m. on Kingsway at Kerr (just east of Rupert), I NEED YOUR HELP. Please call ICBC at 604-520-8222 (or 1-800-910-4222) and tell them you have important information regarding Claim# M458700-0.

I'll be back again later, but in the meantime I'm going to go cry in my Winter Ale.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Boost said:
Hey all, I've just registered here (finally?). My name's Jeff, and until last week I rode a 1995 Honda VFR750 with a TBR can. Although I realize it's a shot in the dark, ...

If you witnessed a red Honda motorcycle get run off the road by a grey/silver Chevy Blazer on Thursday, January 19th at 7:30 a.m. on Kingsway at Kerr (just east of Rupert), I NEED YOUR HELP. Please call ICBC at 604-520-8222 (or 1-800-910-4222) and tell them you have important information regarding Claim# M458700-0.

I'll be back again later, but in the meantime I'm going to go cry in my Winter Ale.
Hey it looks like it was you i saw that day, but i guessed i missed the whole incident because i saw 2 cruiser and cops talking to you as i was heading to work. Glad to hear you are ok. Hope everything works out with ICBC

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mustafain said:
Hey it looks like it was you i saw that day, but i guessed i missed the whole incident because i saw 2 cruiser and cops talking to you as i was heading to work. Glad to hear you are ok. Hope everything works out with ICBC
Yeah man, that was me. I just signed up here tonight hoping for a witness, as the Lying Bitch(tm) who ran me off the road with her SUV has decided after the fact to tell ICBC that she wasn't involved after all. :rant

{If you weren't involved then why did YOU write out your name, phone number, plate number, registration number for me to give to ICBC?!}

I'm fine overall (bruised right hand, leathers virtually unmarked), but the bike is a total loss. Unfortunately for me, my reactions enabled me to swerve abd avoid burying myself in the passenger door of her SUV, to her benefit.

Depending on how this goes with ICBC, I may end up with the carcass of a 1995 VFR750F to part out (with a virtually new set of BT020s). We'll see what happens, I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts