BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
^^^ underground usually implies strata...no way in hell they are going to let him bolt into concrete...
shouldnt be a problem.. i have a bike brace... didnt even need a letter to Strata... my landlord told them it was a theft deterrent device...

DONE.!

I have never know of a bike getting stolen from A BIKE BRACE. There pretty effective and if I was parking outside or underground for sure would get one.
:thumbup

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I ended up getting the bully lock. Disk lock would definitely be more convenient to carry, but I like the pager feature with the bully lock. Got if for $99 of amazon

·
Big fat Ninja
933 Posts
a cell phone activated IED for when it goes missing would be nice....

I use disk locks on front and rear. But the key is really just keep in insured for it's replacement value and hope if it goes missing, you never see it again.

·
Wait for me, I'm SLOW
1,224 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
That would be an easy one for a fabricator to make up. I'd make one up for you but I am absolutely swamped with work right now.-- anyone else out there??

PS I could make a better one--for the pin I would use a pipe with a loose rod inside that would keep someone from cutting with a ZIP cutter.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts